New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Nezy

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Nezy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:27 pm

I wonder if Sharon will remain with Chelsea now that she's going to run Crimson lights again. I guess she could hire someone to oversee the daily responsibility but I would prefer she left Chelsea 2.0 and run the coffee house full time. It could use an update, make it more cafe like.

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:57 pm

Nezy wrote:I wonder if Sharon will remain with Chelsea now that she's going to run Crimson lights again. I guess she could hire someone to oversee the daily responsibility but I would prefer she left Chelsea 2.0 and run the coffee house full time. It could use an update, make it more cafe like.

I would love to see her leave Chelsea and run the coffee shop. I can see her and Nick running it again. I hope these two does get back together.

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:07 pm

I hope we see a lot of Sharon this coming week. Love how they are writing her now.

deceived

Postby deceived » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:15 pm

Fire_Phy wrote:I hope we see a lot of Sharon this coming week. Love how they are writing her now.

No matter what they give Sharon, she gives an EMMY worthy performance...she is a natural...

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:17 pm

Fire_Phy wrote:
Nezy wrote:I wonder if Sharon will remain with Chelsea now that she's going to run Crimson lights again. I guess she could hire someone to oversee the daily responsibility but I would prefer she left Chelsea 2.0 and run the coffee house full time. It could use an update, make it more cafe like.

I would love to see her leave Chelsea and run the coffee shop. I can see her and Nick running it again. I hope these two does get back together.

Chelsea's "designs" have always been a joke. A con artist rapist hired and conspired with victor to dehumanize and victimize Billy abbot for money suddenly has business sense and can run a profitable fashion line based on what? Did she go to design school? Did she take business courses at all? I don't recall any of this but it seems she went from 0 to 100 real quick that I find her scenes where she's "working" funny. I never wanted Sharon working there, heck I even think Chloe could do better and she's not all that interesting to me whatsoever.

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:48 pm

deceived wrote:
Fire_Phy wrote:I hope we see a lot of Sharon this coming week. Love how they are writing her now.

No matter what they give Sharon, she gives an EMMY worthy performance...she is a natural...

ITA. Sharon rules!

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:54 pm

Nezy wrote:
Fire_Phy wrote:

Chelsea's "designs" have always been a joke. A con artist rapist hired and conspired with victor to dehumanize and victimize Billy abbot for money suddenly has business sense and can run a profitable fashion line based on what? Did she go to design school? Did she take business courses at all? I don't recall any of this but it seems she went from 0 to 100 real quick that I find her scenes where she's "working" funny. I never wanted Sharon working there, heck I even think Chloe could do better and she's not all that interesting to me whatsoever.

They have made Chelsea rich over her designs. And what I saw so far is not pretty to me. Sharon is better off to leave there and go full time with the coffee shop. Seem like more people goes there then the club.

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:40 am

I want to see lots of Sharon and little Faith this week. Faith is one beautiful young lady like her mother.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”