New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Nezy

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Nezy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:31 pm

rediculous wrote:
Nezy wrote:I thought Sharon was pretty fierce today and held her ground. I liked that she spoke of her past, and how hard it was for her growing up poor, not wanting something like that for her children was a reminder of how much of a mama bear she was written to be until the writing went all haywire. I feel this character is finally healing, and getting back to the core of who she always was even when she wasn't my favorite.

Also, its slowly moving Sharon to a position where she's an equal parental figure to her children. I get her going along with nick in keeping faith from living with victor, but I am over watching nick make the sole decision. It's time to restore the joint custody arrangement with Sharon, and for Sharon to get a lawyer to make sure her children can no longer be used as punishment tools by nick.

What a great post Nezy...I was so proud of Sharon in that scene with Nick....it is nice to see her return to the character we all know and love...you go Sharon, fight for what you believe is right and for the security of your children....

Thank You. I am just proud of who Sharon has become, I've always thought she was strong even when I didn't like her, but she's evolved and I hope that we see that now that things are about to get messy.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:57 pm

Sharon is definitely leading the charge in finding Scott and Abby. Its unfortunate that neither are worth her time, but I have a feeling this is going to drag along for months before we see the truth of Scott/Abby betrayal. I have a feeling that Scott is going to end up regretting the loss, b/c if I didn't see a scabby love story that would be believable before, I sure as h*ll don't now.

lomille

Postby lomille » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:33 pm

ITA. Always loved Sharon, still do. Sharon rocks all her characters whether she is psycho, nuttty, or acting intelligent. U go Sharon.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:58 pm

I wonder where Sharon and Scott go from here? Or how will sharon handle finding out Abby/Scott hooked up while she was worried sick and making an effort to look for him to make sure he's okay? I personally feel that both couples have been ruined, I don't see anything working out for Sharon or abby where Scott's concerned.

I think its time to build more on Scott's history, that huge gap of time the audience knows nothing about, b/c his PTSD episode certainly has me wondering more about his history.

bee242424

Postby bee242424 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:26 pm

Nezy wrote:I wonder where Sharon and Scott go from here? Or how will sharon handle finding out Abby/Scott hooked up while she was worried sick and making an effort to look for him to make sure he's okay? I personally feel that both couples have been ruined, I don't see anything working out for Sharon or abby where Scott's concerned.

I think its time to build more on Scott's history, that huge gap of time the audience knows nothing about, b/c his PTSD episode certainly has me wondering more about his history.

I agree. I just can’t imagine it going back to normal with Sharon and Scott. Scott and Abby IMO won’t work either.
What do u make of the complete change in Scott? He was so interested in sharon and Seemed like he really cared for her.
I want to see more of his past exposed and his PTSD as well.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”