New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Maplewood

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Maplewood » Thu May 05, 2016 6:29 pm

I am very happy for this topic. Sharon is also one of my favorite characters on the show. I have watched this show since the beginning and her character was always so kind and good. It pains me to watch the direction they have taken her character and how unfair the judgement to her character as others have committed worse crimes. Still miss Nick and Sharon but guess better get used to it. Love Sharon.

Rocky1960

Postby Rocky1960 » Thu May 05, 2016 6:47 pm

Sharon Case is rocking the show and is everybody #1 most talked about star. She is one hell of a movie star. You look at every board there is and count the threads..Wow! She is the most loved woman on the show. She plays her part like no one else and is a huge hit. That's why I love Sharon and being the #1 of the young and restless is just awesome. Go Sharon.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Thu May 05, 2016 7:05 pm

Sharon became the star of this storyline the moment they included her in Dr. Andersons machinations. They knew this storyline would fail if they didn't include her. I am not surprised, Sharon Case has the range and technique to pull this off beautifully and so far she has. I don't agree with everything sharon is doing, but my goodness does she own this storyline.

Rocky1960

Postby Rocky1960 » Thu May 05, 2016 8:24 pm

They give her the best parts to play.. cause they know no one is good for those parts but her. She is rocking this show and man she is awesome and the best. The young and the restless has a star and they know it and am not going to let her go. She is a knock out. Being #1 the best on the show and most talked about.. She is making this show as the top soap that's on television. Go Sharon.

Sharon Case is one awesome lady.

Rocky1960

Postby Rocky1960 » Thu May 05, 2016 8:33 pm

Maplewood wrote:I am very happy for this topic. Sharon is also one of my favorite characters on the show. I have watched this show since the beginning and her character was always so kind and good. It pains me to watch the direction they have taken her character and how unfair the judgement to her character as others have committed worse crimes. Still miss Nick and Sharon but guess better get used to it. Love Sharon.

I got a neighbor that said Sharon is what keeps her watching this show for she is the best one on there.. I have to agree. Sharon is playing her parts so well that it's making her the biggest star on the show. Without her I can see this being cancelled. Sharon Case is just beautiful and she plays her roll as Sharon just perfect & rocks it.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Fri May 06, 2016 4:26 pm

Maplewood wrote:I am very happy for this topic. Sharon is also one of my favorite characters on the show. I have watched this show since the beginning and her character was always so kind and good. It pains me to watch the direction they have taken her character and how unfair the judgement to her character as others have committed worse crimes. Still miss Nick and Sharon but guess better get used to it. Love Sharon.

Yes indeed, Maplewood. This thread is a real haven. Sharon is the favourite character on the show for tons of viewers, me included. :mrgreen: I loved Sharon from the beginning, but as various writers have tried to change this core character into something she isn't to prop various pets, and tried to beat her down, I've grown to love and support her even more. There are a lot of fierce Sharon supporters out there. Trust me. :twisted: She is a survivor and I am in full agreement that if SC ever left this show, the ratings would dive. So many front-burner storylines for years have been driven by Sharon's presence. This newbie-Sage's baby storyline would be a complete BUST if Sharon wasn't in it. That's for sure. That is the exact reason the writers continuously put Sharon in storylines. Remember the asinine who-killed-Austen-and-Courtney Scooby-Doo murder mystery story? :roll: Everyone was complaining about how stupid it was...so what do they do? They throw Sharon in there as a possible murder suspect and suddenly more eyes started paying attention to what was going on. It was so blasted obvious that Sharon didn't belong in the storyline and had little to no connection to those characters, except for Mariah being her daughter. But she was added to the story to give it some interest - when it was clear Sharon had NO REASON to kill any of them. LOLOLOLOLOL. :lol: That's how much interest Sharon brings to the storylines every. Single. Time. Love Sharon Case, love Sharon and she really does OWN this show (shhhh, just don't tell EB/Victor. ;)) :mrgreen:

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Fri May 06, 2016 5:47 pm

It would be awesome if sharon were the one to figure out that Adam is christian's real father and not nick. I am curious now that sharon is suspicious of why sage called adam instead of nick in the first place. Or, I wonder if its adam that figures it out. Its just going to be interesting to see how everyone reacts to this news, there have been several twists and turns I didn't see coming.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”