New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby rediculous » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:26 am

there are some interesting spoilers out there now for our girl from MY, involving Nikki, this is not a spoiler thread so I will go no further, I don't think it will be a quick reunion for Shick which is great, a slow build up will be best...loving Sharon no matter what story line she is given...our girl always brings it...

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:51 pm

rediculous wrote:there are some interesting spoilers out there now for our girl from MY, involving Nikki, this is not a spoiler thread so I will go no further, I don't think it will be a quick reunion for Shick which is great, a slow build up will be best...loving Sharon no matter what story line she is given...our girl always brings it...

I had a feeling nick moving in with sharon wasn't going to be an instant reunion. its nice to see nick not have to pretend or invent some idea of what he wants to feel and instead just feel it. He's one big bleeding heart for sharon, and being in close proximity to her just makes it that much more obvious what he didn't feel for Chelsea and Sage.

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:12 am

Nezy wrote:
rediculous wrote:there are some interesting spoilers out there now for our girl from MY, involving Nikki, this is not a spoiler thread so I will go no further, I don't think it will be a quick reunion for Shick which is great, a slow build up will be best...loving Sharon no matter what story line she is given...our girl always brings it...

I had a feeling nick moving in with sharon wasn't going to be an instant reunion. its nice to see nick not have to pretend or invent some idea of what he wants to feel and instead just feel it. He's one big bleeding heart for sharon, and being in close proximity to her just makes it that much more obvious what he didn't feel for Chelsea and Sage.

Sage and Chelsea always appeared to be more like roomies than love interests. With Sharon, it's totally different. The chemistry is so obvious between them.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”