New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
deceived

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby deceived » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:38 am

I love the way they are writing Sharon these days... Hope they don't drop the ball this time...

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:09 pm

deceived wrote:I love the way they are writing Sharon these days... Hope they don't drop the ball this time...

I love it too. Sharon seems to be stronger now.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:25 pm

deceived wrote:I love the way they are writing Sharon these days... Hope they don't drop the ball this time...

So far its been really good to see the character actually evolve and progress. They need to keep her on this path, and stop using her to bring nick's flop love interest attention. Sharon is a force all on her own, Nick needs her far more than she will ever need him. He's no one's hero, but if thats what they want him to be, then start having him own his nonsense, take responsibility, and actually do right by his family. He's failed across the board IMO, sharon can't pick up the slack anymore -- that needs to be over.

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:55 pm

Love Sharon doing good running the Coffee shop all by herself and great having our Sharon back thanks to Sally.

Oh and if you all not seen the new movie that's out called The Shack, try and watch it. Great movie.

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:02 am

I hope we get to see our girl today. The show is not good without her.

deceived

Postby deceived » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:12 am

Fire_Phy wrote:I hope we get to see our girl today. The show is not good without her.

I really like it when Faith is there helping her...liked the conversation between her and Scotty...Although I am a SHICK die-hard fan, Nick is grating on my nerves lately...

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:50 am

deceived wrote:
Fire_Phy wrote:I hope we get to see our girl today. The show is not good without her.

I really like it when Faith is there helping her...liked the conversation between her and Scotty...Although I am a SHICK die-hard fan, Nick is grating on my nerves lately...

Faith is a cutie pie and I'm with you. She can learn and run the shop all by herself one day. I don't care for Nick as much now as I use to. He makes me sick these days. I'm hoping now for a Sharon and Scotty hookup.

deceived

Postby deceived » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:59 am

YES... I agree...Sharon deserves a sexy, intelligent guy who would encourage her to get better. Nick abandoned his family a few times when he had to chance to stay... Whatever happens, I am on Sharon's side...

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:00 pm

deceived wrote:

Mine too. I can't stand weak coddled men, who get on their high horse even though their lies and secrets are worse than the ones they judge. Then when his crap hits the fan, the women are there to provide a safe landing just so he doesn't get scratched or bruised. He can't handle it, or maybe its because no one's really held him accountable for anything in a long long time. He was a much stronger man, more assertive when he was married to sharon. Ever since their divorce he's turned into joke.

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:28 pm

deceived wrote:YES... I agree...Sharon deserves a sexy, intelligent guy who would encourage her to get better. Nick abandoned his family a few times when he had to chance to stay... Whatever happens, I am on Sharon's side...

And Scotty deserves the prettiest girl in geona city.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”