New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Nezy

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Nezy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:10 pm

There are a few other characters I tune in for but yeah, Sharon just lights up the screen she's a magnetic character for sure. I just want to see what Sally has next for sharon. Its time for her to shine in her own storyline, instead of bringing the spark to the dull and useless characters that just aren't interesting.

deceived

Postby deceived » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:11 pm

Nezy wrote:There are a few other characters I tune in for but yeah, Sharon just lights up the screen she's a magnetic character for sure. I just want to see what Sally has next for sharon. Its time for her to shine in her own storyline, instead of bringing the spark to the dull and useless characters that just aren't interesting.

If Sharon gets her family back, Noah, Mariah, Faith, NICK, and even Christian. She will be happy again, and mentally fulfilled. I want to see the 'Shick Happy Dance!' :D

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:59 pm

deceived wrote:
Nezy wrote:There are a few other characters I tune in for but yeah, Sharon just lights up the screen she's a magnetic character for sure. I just want to see what Sally has next for sharon. Its time for her to shine in her own storyline, instead of bringing the spark to the dull and useless characters that just aren't interesting.

If Sharon gets her family back, Noah, Mariah, Faith, NICK, and even Christian. She will be happy again, and mentally fulfilled. I want to see the 'Shick Happy Dance!' :D

I just want relationships where there is love, genuine deep soulful love, b/c those are the relationships that bring the drama, and those are the pairings with the most to actually say together. Whats been interesting about sharon and nick for me is that they proved, after 2 decades in the game, that they are the rare few with the most to say. I never really expected to like them, but there is just so much more to them, and its missing on this show and has been for years. I am sick of watching sharon villified for nick's crappy relationships that never work in the long run, and I am tired of watching nick long for sharon b/c its always been clear to me even when I wasn't interested in shick that sharon had that man on lock. Now its time to see nick work to get his family back.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:39 pm

Fire_Phy wrote:I hope we see a lot of Sharon this coming week. Love how they are writing her now.

I am hoping for a brand new storyline soon from SSM. We've wrapped up Sharon's part in christian's paternity and Dylan's exit. Now that Dylan left her CL I would like to see her run it, but I really am most interested in whats going to happen with Sharon and Nikki, if we'll get a more complex love/hate/friendship thing between them and also digging more into Sharon's past that viewers don't know about.

deceived

Postby deceived » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:04 am

Nezy wrote:
Fire_Phy wrote:I hope we see a lot of Sharon this coming week. Love how they are writing her now.

I am hoping for a brand new storyline soon from SSM. We've wrapped up Sharon's part in christian's paternity and Dylan's exit. Now that Dylan left her CL I would like to see her run it, but I really am most interested in whats going to happen with Sharon and Nikki, if we'll get a more complex love/hate/friendship thing between them and also digging more into Sharon's past that viewers don't know about.

Although we had to sit through Phyllis and Avery 's past, which came to a dead-end... we have never found out why Doris treated Sharon like she was in her way... would like to delve into this area while Sharon gets better...with a good therapist..
I suffer with bi-polar so this story is close to my heart... Did not find out I was bi-polar till I was about 50 and had a hurricane in my past... it explained soooo many things in my life...BUT, I raised 3 boys successfully, had a career as a reporter, till my accident in which I am now disabled and blind in one eye. BUT, my counselor explained it as such...think of a treasure chest with all things of the past in it. but inside the lock, down deep into the chest, there is something you are hiding and not confronting. And until you confront that thing that makes you RUN>> you will always be on 'tilt'....

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:48 am

deceived wrote:

me too! :mrgreen:

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:06 pm

deceived wrote:
Nezy wrote:

Although we had to sit through Phyllis and Avery 's past, which came to a dead-end... we have never found out why Doris treated Sharon like she was in her way... would like to delve into this area while Sharon gets better...with a good therapist..
I suffer with bi-polar so this story is close to my heart... Did not find out I was bi-polar till I was about 50 and had a hurricane in my past... it explained soooo many things in my life...BUT, I raised 3 boys successfully, had a career as a reporter, till my accident in which I am now disabled and blind in one eye. BUT, my counselor explained it as such...think of a treasure chest with all things of the past in it. but inside the lock, down deep into the chest, there is something you are hiding and not confronting. And until you confront that thing that makes you RUN>> you will always be on 'tilt'....

You are an inspiration, just wanted to tell you that. But I hate what the writers did in giving sharon bipolar, b/c the illness is growing in numbers in reality, and if they are going to tackle something thats so relevant today, then they should do it honestly and not make a mockery of the disease. I have no issue with sharon suffering from bipolar, that girl has survived some serious **** that would completely destroy most people (man or woman), she's a human character so all of that was going to take toll, but what the writers did was use it to punish her and wrote it like b/c of her BPD that she deserved that punishment for getting the disease. There is a stigma attached enough that people who suffer from this have to battle daily, but they fed into the stigma and to me its disgusting and I am done with that nonsense.

Fire_Phy

Postby Fire_Phy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:14 pm

Nezy wrote:

I never want to see that mean, hateful Doris again. Sharon will rock the coffee shop and make it a better place to visit. I think Nikki will be good to Sharon now and want the best for her.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”