New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cinderella2

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby cinderella2 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:22 am

Just want my Shick back.... :(

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Tue May 23, 2017 1:27 pm

cinderella2 wrote:Just want my Shick back.... :(

I get it, just watching them share a scene yesterday was --- I couldn't look away when I tried. They are addictive lol, but I just don't want Sharon saddled with this christian nonsense. She was used enough as the scapegoat, I don't want the lies of Sage/Chelsea/Adam/Victor's stink on her anymore.

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Tue May 23, 2017 6:16 pm

Nezy wrote:
cinderella2 wrote:Just want my Shick back.... :(

I get it, just watching them share a scene yesterday was --- I couldn't look away when I tried. They are addictive lol, but I just don't want Sharon saddled with this christian nonsense. She was used enough as the scapegoat, I don't want the lies of Sage/Chelsea/Adam/Victor's stink on her anymore.

My love affair with soap couples started on Days of our lives....

Bo and Hope...

Luke and Laura....

Sharon and Nick....

EJAMI....

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Tue May 23, 2017 9:18 pm

^ Whats been interesting is no matter what side the fence I was on since I started watching the show, anytime favorite soap pairings are asked about on MB's where soaps are not the main interest, Sharon and Nick are always mentioned as one of the favorites. Thats a testament to what Bill Bell saw in the characters, and its also a testament to JM and SC and their incredible multilevel of chemistry that changes and transforms in ways that is just unmatched, no other pairing they've had (and I've liked them with other people before) comes close for that reason. Its been an essential trait that really defines great soap dramas, and couples with the ability to tell many stories together. They have this with no one else, so in time they will be again. I don't doubt that, but I am just tired of nick's crap and Sharon taking all the hits while he's the good hero nothing ever touches. I just won't watch that anymore, b/c despite everything thats happened in the last few years, I feel its nick who's got a lot to prove in order for anything to work with Sharon.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Wed May 24, 2017 1:07 pm

Palski wrote:I agree, Cinderella. Let those three crash by themselves. :)

Exactly. It's bad enough nick turns to Sharon about any of this, but at least she's just giving him advice but isn't emotionally invested which is good. I hope they keep her on that track.

I wouldn't mind if Sharon bought him an expresso machine, or a Keurig, maybe give the hint that its okay to stay at home and have coffee most days lol. Who am I kidding, that wouldn't stop him.

Palski

Postby Palski » Wed May 24, 2017 2:34 pm

Nezy wrote:
Palski wrote:I agree, Cinderella. Let those three crash by themselves. :)

Exactly. It's bad enough nick turns to Sharon about any of this, but at least she's just giving him advice but isn't emotionally invested which is good. I hope they keep her on that track.

I wouldn't mind if Sharon bought him an expresso machine, or a Keurig, maybe give the hint that its okay to stay at home and have coffee most days lol. Who am I kidding, that wouldn't stop him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: No, Nezy, it wouldn't!! :lol: :lol:

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Thu May 25, 2017 1:27 pm

^I know right?! :lol: He's stuck to that girl like super glue.

RollercoasterQueen

Postby RollercoasterQueen » Thu May 25, 2017 1:36 pm

I am so happy that Sharon is back!!! This is the Sharon that we all fell in love with. She was smart, always dressed to the nine and head her head on straight. She was and is a great mother and even though the writers have messed with her character over the years. Unlike the Newmans, she is not judgemental. I just wish that her mother was in her life and the story with her father revealed. Sharon's problems all stem back to her teen years (a time that is style after years a mystery to us all). :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”