New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Soulsistah

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Soulsistah » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:41 pm

Happy Monday lovely Sharon fans!

And what a lovely Monday it is as Sharon and Nick finally figured out who Dr. A really is and they figured it out together - they have so much chemistry still.. Ka-ra-zy! :P Now it will be known what Sharon was put through by Dr. A and this dumb baby-theft story can wrap up finally. It will be Emmy-worthy watching Dillon and Sharon when the heart-crushing news comes out that Sully is really Sage and Adam's kid. Will tune in for those scenes because nobody does empathy and tear-wrenching scenes like Sharon Case! It's a horrific storyline over all to have Sharon and Dillon lose yet another child, but I know SC will knock those scenes out of the park. All I want for our beautiful, kind Sharon is for her to become healthy and stay that way and be allowed to have a "normal" life like all the other citizens. From social media, so many others are sick of the "crazy" storyline. We've had enough of those since Pratt joined the show and I hope TPTB at CBS, along with the new producer. MY, will finally listen and return Sharon to the stronger heroine she always was before recent HWs decided to use her immense viewer popularity to prop less popular figures/newbies.

I could care less about newbie Sage's pain, this story really is about Sharon for me. Team Sharon Always!!

bee242424

Postby bee242424 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:50 am

Soulsistah wrote:Happy Monday lovely Sharon fans!

And what a lovely Monday it is as Sharon and Nick finally figured out who Dr. A really is and they figured it out together - they have so much chemistry still.. Ka-ra-zy! :P Now it will be known what Sharon was put through by Dr. A and this dumb baby-theft story can wrap up finally. It will be Emmy-worthy watching Dillon and Sharon when the heart-crushing news comes out that Sully is really Sage and Adam's kid. Will tune in for those scenes because nobody does empathy and tear-wrenching scenes like Sharon Case! It's a horrific storyline over all to have Sharon and Dillon lose yet another child, but I know SC will knock those scenes out of the park. All I want for our beautiful, kind Sharon is for her to become healthy and stay that way and be allowed to have a "normal" life like all the other citizens. From social media, so many others are sick of the "crazy" storyline. We've had enough of those since Pratt joined the show and I hope TPTB at CBS, along with the new producer. MY, will finally listen and return Sharon to the stronger heroine she always was before recent HWs decided to use her immense viewer popularity to prop less popular figures/newbies.

I could care less about newbie Sage's pain, this story really is about Sharon for me. Team Sharon Always!!

Wonderful post! It is sad that they will lose another baby. I am ready for the Baby story to be over and I hope it doesn't break Sharon again, Hopefully Dylan will be there for her and they can get thru it together. Last time Sharon was walked out on. The propping of other characters is obvious, but I hope changes are on the way.
Team Sharon!

PixiePower

Postby PixiePower » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:52 pm

Great post Soul! Love your uplifting comments about Sharon!! :D

TEAM SHARON!!

PixiePower

Postby PixiePower » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:55 pm

bee242424 wrote:

Wonderful post! It is sad that they will lose another baby. I am ready for the Baby story to be over and I hope it doesn't break Sharon again, Hopefully Dylan will be there for her and they can get thru it together. Last time Sharon was walked out on. The propping of other characters is obvious, but I hope changes are on the way.
Team Sharon!

Another great post Bee! I agree. I am not looking forward to seeing our beautiful girl bashed and trashed again. Sure wish this time it will be different. But no matter I am always loving and supporting Sharon!! :D

TEAM SHARON!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”