New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Nezy

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Nezy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:07 pm

bee242424 wrote:
Nezy wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:bee242424 Do u think they will win this custody battle?
Why can’t they mention Nikki’s issues bc she lives with Victor?

I'm hoping Sharon will mention Nikki killing J.T. before she let Victor win. I hope this is leading up too it.

I want nick and sharon to hit victor and nikki when they least expect it. I don't want them coming into this with hearsay, b/c without proof presented it will be nick/sharon's word against nikki/victor, and since Victor has such an influence in the world then nick needs to to give a blow to that. I still think Nick should come with proof, concrete evidence proving victor was behind Chloe going after Adam. How Victor used Chloe's grief to his advantage, used christian to blackmail Adam, and how his actions lead to Adam's death. This is about father and son, so lets go after how victor ended up destroying his own son and as a result ripped christian's biological father from the chance to at least know that christian is alive.

Me too! They need to expose this. I wish they would move off that ranch and I know faith thinks grandpa is wrong too. Maybe they can have Neil’s old place or even Abby’s house since she is on the ranch LOLOLOLOL
Sharon looked beautiful in that dress and the garden scenes were beautiful (I’m ignoring that JT is there)

I love sharon's cottage, it fits the character perfectly IMO, so I would hate for her to lose it. On the other hand I agree, I think they all need some distance from victor and the only way to accomplish that is to at least have their own property where he isn't a presence, and they can always kick him out if they see fit. Victor is just so vile in this fight, and I want nick to come out the winner against him, but at the same time I don't feel that sorry for nick. He has no problem using kids to control someone, so I kind of look at this as his karma.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:29 pm

I broke down and watched tomorrow's scenes with Sharon and Nick. I'm gonna have to record this episode. I could barely tolerate Jack/Ashley/Abby and that Chancellor nonsense, but nick and sharon just have me feeling all kinds of mush. Their scenes were really really good, the best I've seen from any pairing in a LONG LONG time.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:04 am

Sharon/Nick/Mariah had me all in my feels today. Both scenes were phenomenal, and I am glad for shick fans who held in there through thick and thin that you finally have your pairing back. They really have proven just how deep and profound their relationship always was, and how no one else they've been with ever came close. I am over the will they won't they, its been played to death, we know that all roads lead to them so lets hope it stays permanent.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:07 pm

Blue 501 wrote:Plus, if she does not back Victor, he will charge her with embezzling his money. I don't know how that would work if they were legally married at the time but he carries a bigger stick than Sharon & Nikkie does hate Sharon, most of the time. She does not want her little boy to love anyone but his mommy. (Phyllis was no real threat in that dept).

I just don't think Nikki cares that much about christian. It was different when sharon kept him, suddenly it was contemptible, but Victor doing it should only get a slap on the wrist. Nikki is just a low down hypocrite, and the fact that she's not even really trying to get victor to drop this thing shows me she never really about Adam's son. Even before she knew Adam was christian's real father, she never really showed any connection to him.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”