New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LDCOOL

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby LDCOOL » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:24 pm

Kattykit wrote:Poor poor Sharon. Everyone is always picking on her. I hate when our girl is bashed. It makes me so mad. Why are some of the people so mean to Sharon?

I don't know. :evil: But I know that I'm proud of Sharon. I love that she helps people. :mrgreen:

Soaps91

Postby Soaps91 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:43 pm

I don't understand why so many people get so damn worked up over a fictional soap character. You'd swear that she was actually real. The Phick affair/marriage was used to make Sharon look like a basket case. She went on a crazy rampage long after all the cheating both she & Nick did.There's absolutely no way in the world I'd stay married to Nick, especially knowing how his mom felt about me. He may be sexy, but he wouldn't be worth my time. If I were Sharon, I'd let Phyllis have him. Everything Nick did was Sharon's fault.

Now, I know she's had affairs behind his back when they were married, but the simple fact that Nick's cheating was overlooked by Nikki as if he was some angel is what made me dislike her. How can she sit here, knowing how manipulative, abusive (Verbally), & controlling her husband is, yet she still choose to stick by him because he's the 'Love of her life'. But when it comes to Nick wanting to get back in Sharon's life, he's making the biggest mistake of his life & she has to be the one to remind him yet again how many times his goldigging ex (Still waiting to see how she's a goldigger :roll: ) has repeatedly hurt him over the years. She should really rethink this "Remarriage" because she just wants to stay out of prison. However, I do applaud her for taking Victor's money out of his account. He's rich. It's not like he's missing anything worthwhile, lol. I'm thrilled with the new Sharon. :mrgreen:

kitterkatter

Postby kitterkatter » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:59 am

LDCOOL wrote:
Kattykit wrote:Poor poor Sharon. Everyone is always picking on her. I hate when our girl is bashed. It makes me so mad. Why are some of the people so mean to Sharon?

I don't know. :evil: But I know that I'm proud of Sharon. I love that she helps people. :mrgreen:

IT MAKES ME CRY WHEN PEOPLE ARE MEAN TO OUR GIRL. I get so mad when I see all the bashing of this gorgeous woman. She is the most beautiful woman on the planet. I am in love with her. Girl love.

kitterkatter

Postby kitterkatter » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:54 pm

When is Nick going to save his true love Sharon? When is he going to grab her and kiss her and make sweet passionate love to her? I have been waiting for so long. I can't wait anymore. Are girl deserves to have some real love and only Nick knows how to love her. Even though he treated her bad, I think he feels bad now and will treat her good. I want him to dump Chelsea for lying about Christian and I want Sharon and Nick to raise that baby like their own. Sharon is so beautiful , I just love her look. She is the more gorgeous of all the ladies on this show. I love Sharon.

Electrolux

Postby Electrolux » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:04 pm

Sharon is lovely, but I do not want her back with Nick right now.

Soaps91

Postby Soaps91 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:09 pm

Nezy wrote:Soulsistah I couldn't agree more. She's been the scapegoat long enough and all b/c of nick in some form or fashion. Summer was nick's lie and somehow sharon gets all the blame, Christian/Sully and Dr. anderson targeting sharon was b/c of nick's dumb stunt with a girl he knew liked him more than he liked her, and now she comes at sharon to get revenge on nick -- and what happens? Sharon's to blame for all of it lol.

Sharon Case has the star power and the talent to drive her own storylines, she's being wasted on nick's garbage...... The flip side of that for me is that Nick and Sharon just have that IT factor thats just unmatched and has never been duplicated with anyone else.

Nezy, I just don't understand why Sharon is ALWAYS thrown into everybody's problems. I never saw the Sharon/Nick/Phyllis storyline, but I read up on it, & I hate that Sharon was changed in order to prop up the affair. Because of her one-night stand with Brad, she had to be punished by Nick, which meant that he would go out & sleep with Phyllis, thus starting their 'Steamy sexiness' affair. However, I did love it when she got suspicions & then she wore Phyllis' lengerie set in the hotel where they did the deed.

As usual, Nick got off scott-free while his entire family didn't hesitate to rip her to shreds, because she deserved to be cheated on because she slept with Vikki's fiancée & even tried to sleep with him on his wedding day. Vikki fired Sharon when she found out & went & slept with J.T. Nick lied about Summer to THREE people - Sharon, Phyllis, & Jack.

The main reason? He couldn't bear to lose another daughter. That's the excuse he used with Phyllis. Okay, he didn't need to sleep with someone else out of grief. He should've grieved with his WIFE! Not the woman he once considered an enemy - an Abbott. Now, I ain't gonna lie. I grew to like Phyllis more, but once Phick got married, I got bored.

About

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:32 pm

Sharon needs to stay happy. I like when she's helping people also.

Soaps91

Postby Soaps91 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:56 pm

Soaps91 wrote:
Nezy wrote:Soulsistah I couldn't agree more. She's been the scapegoat long enough and all b/c of nick in some form or fashion. Summer was nick's lie and somehow sharon gets all the blame, Christian/Sully and Dr. anderson targeting sharon was b/c of nick's dumb stunt with a girl he knew liked him more than he liked her, and now she comes at sharon to get revenge on nick -- and what happens? Sharon's to blame for all of it lol.

Sharon Case has the star power and the talent to drive her own storylines, she's being wasted on nick's garbage...... The flip side of that for me is that Nick and Sharon just have that IT factor thats just unmatched and has never been duplicated with anyone else.

Nezy, I just don't understand why Sharon is ALWAYS thrown into everybody's problems. I never saw the Sharon/Nick/Phyllis storyline, but I read up on it, & I hate that Sharon was changed in order to prop up the affair. Because of her one-night stand with Brad, she had to be punished by Nick, which meant that he would go out & sleep with Phyllis, thus starting their 'Steamy sexiness' affair. However, I did love it when she got suspicions & then she wore Phyllis' lengerie set in the hotel where they did the deed.

As usual, Nick got off scott-free while his entire family didn't hesitate to rip her to shreds, because she deserved to be cheated on because she slept with Vikki's fiancée & even tried to sleep with him on his wedding day. Vikki fired Sharon when she found out & went & slept with J.T. Nick lied about Summer to THREE people - Sharon, Phyllis, & Jack.

The main reason? He couldn't bear to lose another daughter. That's the excuse he used with Phyllis. Okay, he didn't need to sleep with someone else out of grief. He should've grieved with his WIFE! Not the woman he once considered an enemy - an Abbott. Now, I ain't gonna lie. I grew to like Phyllis more, but once Phick got married, I got bored.

About the Christian/Sully storyline...Why?! This was by far the worst one yet. Sharon, Nick, & Dylan were all dragged into Sage's lie. Dr. Anderson set it all in motion by having Sharon be drugged & make her believe that she was carrying full-term. And to make matters worse, Patty was thrown into the mix (when Sharon admitted herself into Fairview). This was after she had miscarried. She shouldn't have lied to Dylan & been upfront about it. Sage knew that Christian wasn't Nick's child, but gas lighting Sharon over kidnapping him made her feel less guilty. So she was actually glad (in the back of her mind) that Sharon was helping her cover up her lie. She was planning on calling Nick to lie to him again. I can't wait until Shick is heatin' up my screen again after Chelsea is found out.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:10 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:Sharon did good standing up to Abby. I was proud of her and now Abby is going to apologize to Sharon that's nice, but still would not make things better. Our girl will get through this just find.

I hated the apology, b/c I wanted it to be between Abby and Sharon instead of involving Hilary/Phyllis/Chelsea. Also b/c abby realized that she was being played by Scott, and there is no thrill in chasing Scott when he shows he's not truly interested in either woman.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:17 pm

Soaps91 wrote:

About

I was all for phick when they started their affair. It was controversial, messy, soapy, and emotionally driven. Like watching a house on fire, can't turn away, but once the fire blew out -- AND IT SURE BLEW OUT -- there was nothing but wet dirt, charred icky mess that needed Sharon in order to keep people talking. Thats how I view that time, and I am not the only one. Once the allure of the affair faded, so did the relationship, they had nothing left but Phyllis pining to win and Nick acting like the only wife he has is Sharon. What made it worst was the fact that they constantly tried to reclaim that initial heat, that it became embarrassing to like the couple anymore. I moved on, many initial phick fans did and we aren't interested anymore.

What ended up being proven to me time and again (even when I didn't want to see it) was that depth of love between Sharon and nick -- how deep it goes, how dynamic it remained through everything. I've come to appreciate the pairing b/c its just that strong, but also b/c what they have is bigger than them, its bigger than anyone. thats why they are destined. Like it or not they are each others destiny, meant to be.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”