New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MissKitty13

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby MissKitty13 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:15 pm

rediculous wrote:
MissKitty13 wrote:My first post on this thread because until recently, I was part of the other camp when it comes to Sharon. I have to say I am really liking her again. She is playful, funny and adorable. I hope she stays this way because the other Sharon was really hard to accept. Love Sharon! :D

so nice to have you with us...I am a Sharon fan through thick or thin, but she sure has been put through a pack of nonsense, the amazing acting of Sharon Case throughout all those horrible story lines, has been what has kept viewers riveted I think...Sharon continues to dominate the message boards, no matter what the writers dish out for her, she is truly an amazing character...glad to have you here MissKitty..

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.....what a friendly thread this is. So nice to hear only positive things about Sharon too. Bye for now. :D

rediculous

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby rediculous » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:06 am

You,re welcome MissKitty...Sharon fans are some the best....I chuckle when I come to this board and see all the Sharon threads at the top, it as as though there is no other characters in this soap...Sharon definitely has the most viewers following her every move, that is for sure the sign of a number one character...the interest in her every move is phenomenal, people just cant stop talking about her....love her or hate her, she sure can bring out the emotions in all of us...wonderful to be a fan of such a popular character...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”