New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Jackie10 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:51 am

Keep up the good work Sharon you are the talk of the board.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:13 am

I love coming here its like a breath of fresh air.... :mrgreen:

Hoping Nick and Sharon after this baby drama :roll: will at least forgive each other and move on to a better place for now. :P

Postby Rocky1960 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:39 am

Signing in for our awesome girl and the best the show has. There has never been hired a better person then our girl Sharon. She is the young and restless and without her the show would be gone for good. She is everyone #1 star. Go Sharon.

Postby imaniyanni » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:18 pm

I sooo love this thread and you guys are right...It is a breath of fresh air

Postby Soulsistah » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:44 pm

Evening y'all. :D Yes, Sharon and this thread are a delight! I love the positive environment here. Our beautiful gal is going through yet another rough time, but the writers' know Sharon Case can handle anything she's given and knocks it out of the park. SC makes me feel all Sharon's emotions because she is just so good at emotional scenes. One of the best, without over- the-top hysterics or weird acting tics. I miss seeing her draw me into every scene she's in.

This dumb storyline will pass as many just want Sharon out of drippy Sage's and Duh Nick's storyline. I could care less about their Adam baby and their fake pain. I just. Don't. Care. Sage is a nothing character and they can give her 10 Newman babies and make her the CEO of Newman Enterprises, I still couldn't give a rats about her and don't miss her face on my screen at all. :geek: I just want them to stop using Sharon to give that freaky plant story. I am convinced few care about Sage and resent her all the more as a newbie who is propped to high heaven. Why do they need Sharon involved in this idiocy of Nage at all? I just want Sharon back to herself and away from anything to do with that lying con. Sharon needs to be written back to normalcy and stable. Too many are tired of the same-old being written for her and see it as poor reflection on the writers, not the characters because the real Sharon pre-dates all these horrific HWs that don't know her character at all, but we do. No matter what they try and do to her, she is still the golden girl of Y&R. 21 years and counting.... :mrgreen: Team Sharon Always! Nothing's going to change that. She is constantly brought up and attacked because she continues to be immensely popular with viewers and I don't think that will change. Sharon is needed on this show and the writers know it! Team Sharon!! 8-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”