New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MissKitty13

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby MissKitty13 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:15 pm

rediculous wrote:
MissKitty13 wrote:My first post on this thread because until recently, I was part of the other camp when it comes to Sharon. I have to say I am really liking her again. She is playful, funny and adorable. I hope she stays this way because the other Sharon was really hard to accept. Love Sharon! :D

so nice to have you with us...I am a Sharon fan through thick or thin, but she sure has been put through a pack of nonsense, the amazing acting of Sharon Case throughout all those horrible story lines, has been what has kept viewers riveted I think...Sharon continues to dominate the message boards, no matter what the writers dish out for her, she is truly an amazing character...glad to have you here MissKitty..

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.....what a friendly thread this is. So nice to hear only positive things about Sharon too. Bye for now. :D

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:06 am

You,re welcome MissKitty...Sharon fans are some the best....I chuckle when I come to this board and see all the Sharon threads at the top, it as as though there is no other characters in this soap...Sharon definitely has the most viewers following her every move, that is for sure the sign of a number one character...the interest in her every move is phenomenal, people just cant stop talking about her....love her or hate her, she sure can bring out the emotions in all of us...wonderful to be a fan of such a popular character...

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:01 pm

sharfan wrote:Sharon and Scott cant get anymore cuter, i so adore these two together they keep growing on me. There scenes today were beautiful and hot. I think shott have amazing chemistry and most of all sharon is just glowing she looked stunning in that white shirt then cami and floral pants plus that smile throughout the episode aweeee just cant get enough of it and shott for that matter.

My little shick heart though still love seeing them in scenes together, down the road im sure they will reunite but right now i want Shott.

I really think the potential for good drama is Sharon and Scott, its unfortunate that their time together is limited. Its so hot and heavy, Scott's been on the chase in a respectful way for months now, its going to be hard for me to believe that he's going to want to go back to just friends anytime soon.

JM and SC could teach the course on Chemistry, after all these years they are unmatched by any other of their pairings. I still wish nick would leave Sharon alone, stop bothering her with his problems.

bee242424

Postby bee242424 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:49 pm

Nezy wrote:
sharfan wrote:Sharon and Scott cant get anymore cuter, i so adore these two together they keep growing on me. There scenes today were beautiful and hot. I think shott have amazing chemistry and most of all sharon is just glowing she looked stunning in that white shirt then cami and floral pants plus that smile throughout the episode aweeee just cant get enough of it and shott for that matter.

My little shick heart though still love seeing them in scenes together, down the road im sure they will reunite but right now i want Shott.

I really think the potential for good drama is Sharon and Scott, its unfortunate that their time together is limited. Its so hot and heavy, Scott's been on the chase in a respectful way for months now, its going to be hard for me to believe that he's going to want to go back to just friends anytime soon.

JM and SC could teach the course on Chemistry, after all these years they are unmatched by any other of their pairings. I still wish nick would leave Sharon alone, stop bothering her with his problems.

I agree with both posts, I am all about Sharon and Scott and he has pursued her for a while now and made it clear that he will wait for her to be ready. He seems to really care for Sharon and I agree that he won't just walk away and forget his feelings. Of course in Soap Land we know the inevitable and even though I used to be huge Shick Fan, I just am not ready for Nick and Sharon to be a couple again. I remember how cruel he was to her and Dylan about Sully/Christian. It is almost like he didn't sympathize with her at all even tho she was lied to and drugged. Yes, she stopped being the Victim when she kept the lie but it was complicated to say the least. I agree that he needs to stop bothering her with his problems and I wish she wouldn't be quite so willing to listen. I hope we have Shott for a while at least. I don't think Victor will be too thrilled when he finds out about Shott. I am sure we are in for drama, but I am enjoying it while I can.
It is nice to read positive comments about Sharon, there are so many negative comments out there.

bee242424

Postby bee242424 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:51 pm

MissKitty13 wrote:
rediculous wrote:
MissKitty13 wrote:My first post on this thread because until recently, I was part of the other camp when it comes to Sharon. I have to say I am really liking her again. She is playful, funny and adorable. I hope she stays this way because the other Sharon was really hard to accept. Love Sharon! :D

so nice to have you with us...I am a Sharon fan through thick or thin, but she sure has been put through a pack of nonsense, the amazing acting of Sharon Case throughout all those horrible story lines, has been what has kept viewers riveted I think...Sharon continues to dominate the message boards, no matter what the writers dish out for her, she is truly an amazing character...glad to have you here MissKitty..

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.....what a friendly thread this is. So nice to hear only positive things about Sharon too. Bye for now. :D

I am happy that u are enjoying Sharon right now. I am too. I am always her fan and it nice to hear that someone has changed over. The writing for her has been horrible for the past couple of years. She does dominate the message boards. Hope the writing for her continues to be positive. I am really enjoying it, but we all know Soaps.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:32 pm

^^I really feel that Sharon is THE main reason Scott is sticking around in GC right now. He's completely smitten with her, I want their story to build without interference before the drama starts. Something tells me thats not going to happen the way I want though.

Just wish Chelsea had nick on a leash, so she can keep him out of Sharon's orbit while she builds a relationship with Scott. He's already showing his jealous fangs, and its only going to get worse with time which sucks.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”