New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ANorris

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby ANorris » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:37 am

[quote="dawn888"]the writing for sharon has improved 1000%, I love that nick/sharon are working together again, and that Alice is back. There is alot of history with nick, sharon and alice. The Cassie adoption storyline was one of my favorites.[/quote

I am also enjoying the more improved Sharon too...

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:38 pm

dawn888 wrote:the writing for sharon has improved 1000%, I love that nick/sharon are working together again, and that Alice is back. There is alot of history with nick, sharon and alice. The Cassie adoption storyline was one of my favorites.

I agree. I enjoyed when they had Sharon off the rails, its actually what made me a fan of her character, but it got to the point of complete overkill and I resented the fact that her illness was used as an excuse to abuse the character, and provided get out of jail free cards for Nick and the Newmans.

Now Sharon is back, this regime gave the character back to the show and I hope this remains permanently.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:48 pm

ANorris wrote:
dawn888 wrote:the writing for sharon has improved 1000%, I love that nick/sharon are working together again, and that Alice is back. There is alot of history with nick, sharon and alice. The Cassie adoption storyline was one of my favorites.[/quote

I am also enjoying the more improved Sharon too...

Sharon is doing well with this storyline despite how inconsistent this is being written. I like her and Scott working together on this, I wish they didn't have to break them up.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:25 am

i'm really proud of Sharon. I love that she helped Crystal.

cw5704

Postby cw5704 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:22 pm

I have always loved Sharon and always will. She is just
and tough as Phyllis and maybe even more and she
deserves to be treated with respect. Loved her with
Dylan and really wished that they could have had
a life together with their own baby and not Adam's
child who Nick thinks is his. She is emerging as a
fighter for right against wrong and I love this new
persona coming into play and what she is achieving
with it. :D

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:42 pm

I thought Sharon was pretty fierce today and held her ground. I liked that she spoke of her past, and how hard it was for her growing up poor, not wanting something like that for her children was a reminder of how much of a mama bear she was written to be until the writing went all haywire. I feel this character is finally healing, and getting back to the core of who she always was even when she wasn't my favorite.

Also, its slowly moving Sharon to a position where she's an equal parental figure to her children. I get her going along with nick in keeping faith from living with victor, but I am over watching nick make the sole decision. It's time to restore the joint custody arrangement with Sharon, and for Sharon to get a lawyer to make sure her children can no longer be used as punishment tools by nick.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:19 am

Nezy wrote:I thought Sharon was pretty fierce today and held her ground. I liked that she spoke of her past, and how hard it was for her growing up poor, not wanting something like that for her children was a reminder of how much of a mama bear she was written to be until the writing went all haywire. I feel this character is finally healing, and getting back to the core of who she always was even when she wasn't my favorite.

Also, its slowly moving Sharon to a position where she's an equal parental figure to her children. I get her going along with nick in keeping faith from living with victor, but I am over watching nick make the sole decision. It's time to restore the joint custody arrangement with Sharon, and for Sharon to get a lawyer to make sure her children can no longer be used as punishment tools by nick.

What a great post Nezy...I was so proud of Sharon in that scene with Nick....it is nice to see her return to the character we all know and love...you go Sharon, fight for what you believe is right and for the security of your children....

PinkChick

Postby PinkChick » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:34 am

cw5704 wrote:I have always loved Sharon and always will. She is just

I love your post and feel exactly the same way. I always loved Sharon but seeing her happy and healthy and strong now is even more rewarding.

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:28 am

PinkChick wrote:
cw5704 wrote:I have always loved Sharon and always will. She is just

I love your post and feel exactly the same way. I always loved Sharon but seeing her happy and healthy and strong now is even more rewarding.

I agree with the exception that I hated her with that wimpy Dylan...she deserved so much better than that ackward wooden character! Even Sharon could not make him believable to me! I am happy that the stronger Sharon is back in our world again and I do like her with Scott but it appears that the writers are preparing for another Sharon and Nick romance...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”