New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
conway63653

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby conway63653 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:53 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: Go Shick Go!! :-)

Yep! Sharon deserves complete uncomplicated happiness with the love of her life Nicholas Newman!!!

What do you think Neil will do with the information Sharon gave him...That she is falling back in love with Nick...Do you think he will jump Nicks case for stirring it up after Neil warned him not to?????????????

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:54 pm

Keep his pipe hole closed.

Go Shick Go!! :-)

conway63653

Postby conway63653 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:57 pm

If Neil spilled the beans to Nick that Sharon was starting to recipocate his feelings Nick would never give up, and get our couple together faster!!!

Go Shick Go!!!

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:58 pm

ohhhhhhhh like that thinking.

Yap it up Neil yap it up!!

Go Shick go!! :-)

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:00 pm

Quote Kristi07: We love you Sharon but please knock some sense into your son..show him who's boss!!

I agree!!!!

Tara

Postby Tara » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:03 pm

Sharon is beautiful both inside and out. I was reading CBS Soap magazine last night and I showed my husband a picture of both Sharon and Phyllis...he said and I quote, ***** I thought I would share that. LOL!!! I think he probably is partial to blondes though. I hope so anyways!

Edited by Amy for bashing Phyllis. Please read opening post.

conway63653

Postby conway63653 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:07 pm

Quote Tara: Sharon is beautiful both inside and out. I was reading CBS Soap magazine last night and I showed my husband a picture of both Sharon and Phyllis...he said and I quote, "What kind of a moron would chose the redhead over the beautiful blonde???" I thought I would share that. LOL!!! I think he probably is partial to blondes though. I hope so anyways!

My husband say's the same thing. But his fav is Lauren...LOL!

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:10 pm

Just came back home and will leave for Europe tomorrow at 5pm.....so I thought I would just sit down and relax and do some yacking in here for a few minutes... :)

Yes our Sharon is one "helluva great woman"....I can't imagine saying that her son "made her do it".....he actually didn't.....but with the good common sense that his mother has.....she opt to make him understand why Phyllis is facing jail time.....we saw nothing indicating that she was treaten by her young son.....Sharon is such a good parent and the reason her son will end up a great person....she's not bad mouthing anyone and her child will grow up knowing that.

The way this story is going is an indication that sooner than latter we will see Nick and Sharon back together...... ;)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:44 pm

Hello my fellow Shick fans!

I have been let go as a Moderator, and just wanted to let you all know, I tried my best to be a good mod. It was hard at times because of the Phick/Shick wars but I tried to be fair.
I hope I have not offended any of you, I have come to consider alot of you friends. I will now be posting as one of you ;) That may be a good thing :))

Best to all,
Stacey

Go, Shick, Go :)

Ps~ this goes out to many of the other posters as well, I dont see eye to eye with alot of poster but I respect each and everyone with their opinions ;)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:50 pm

That okay T...we still got your back. Like you said, there is a upside to it. Our gain!! :)

Plus, you were just voluntering. ;)

Go Shick Go!! :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”