New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Nezy

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Nezy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:18 pm

Wonder how hard Michael will go at sharon. I really hope both Nick and sharon are a force together, and win this thing leaving victor shocked and stunned. I am sick of both nikki, victor and their BS.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:37 pm

Nezy wrote:Wonder how hard Michael will go at sharon. I really hope both Nick and sharon are a force together, and win this thing leaving victor shocked and stunned. I am sick of both nikki, victor and their BS.

I'm hoping they will win this case, and get married, and Sharon adopts Christian as hers. I'm sick of Victor using his children when he gets upset about something. Nikki should have helped her son.

Soaps91

Postby Soaps91 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:38 am

TigerEyes017 wrote:
Nezy wrote:Wonder how hard Michael will go at sharon. I really hope both Nick and sharon are a force together, and win this thing leaving victor shocked and stunned. I am sick of both nikki, victor and their BS.

I'm hoping they will win this case, and get married, and Sharon adopts Christian as hers. I'm sick of Victor using his children when he gets upset about something. Nikki should have helped her son.

She would've helped Nick, but the thought of him reuniting with Sharon makes her wanna scream...And fake an MS flareup. :lol: :roll:

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:56 am

TigerEyes017 wrote:

Very surprised at Nikki going against Nick that way.

I am also hoping Sharon adopts Christian and become's his mother the way it should have been all along. :mrgreen:

bee242424

Postby bee242424 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:24 am

cinderella2 wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:

Very surprised at Nikki going against Nick that way.

I am also hoping Sharon adopts Christian and become's his mother the way it should have been all along. :mrgreen:

Do u think they will win this custody battle?
Why can’t they mention Nikki’s issues bc she lives with Victor?

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:50 am

Soaps91 wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:

She would've helped Nick, but the thought of him reuniting with Sharon makes her wanna scream...And fake an MS flareup. :lol: :roll:

Plus, if she does not back Victor, he will charge her with embezzling his money. I don't know how that would work if they were legally married at the time but he carries a bigger stick than Sharon & Nikkie does hate Sharon, most of the time. She does not want her little boy to love anyone but his mommy. (Phyllis was no real threat in that dept).

fep123

Postby fep123 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:19 am

bee242424 wrote:
I do too. I wish jack could help build a case against Victor with Shick. He has been a victim of Victor for years. I love Billy with Sharon too. I notice that he will take up for her when Phyllis talks about her. I miss Noah being here for Sharon too.

I’m loving this Shick build up and I’m hop8ng they stick it to Victor. Sharon is on her meds and doing well . It ticks me off when Nikki talks about Sharon keeping Nicks baby. That baby was given to Sharon after she was drugged by a doctor that had a grudge against the Newman family,

It's been a long time since I've been on this thread. ICAM that I'm sick of people saying that Sharon stole Nick's baby, when they know that Sharon was drugged and given a stolen baby from her doctor and nurse and told it was hers. What Nick should be bringing up in court is the fact that Hope, Adam's mother and Christian's grandmother, never wanted Victor having anything to do with the raising of Adam because she thought he would be a corrupting influence on Adam and she sure was right, because Adam is dead today because of Victor. Adam didn't learn that Victor was his father from Hope until he was 27 years, and she told him that only because she was on her deathbed. That should speak volumes to the court, and they will definitely want to know why Hope didn't want Victor to have zero part in raising Adam. Then Nick and Brittany can bring out all of the heinous things that Victor has done to prove to the court that Victor is not fit to be raising a child.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:28 am

bee242424 Do u think they will win this custody battle?
Why can’t they mention Nikki’s issues bc she lives with Victor?

I'm hoping Sharon will mention Nikki killing J.T. before she let Victor win. I hope this is leading up too it.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:32 am

fep123 wrote:
bee242424 wrote:
I do too. I wish jack could help build a case against Victor with Shick. He has been a victim of Victor for years. I love Billy with Sharon too. I notice that he will take up for her when Phyllis talks about her. I miss Noah being here for Sharon too.

I’m loving this Shick build up and I’m hop8ng they stick it to Victor. Sharon is on her meds and doing well . It ticks me off when Nikki talks about Sharon keeping Nicks baby. That baby was given to Sharon after she was drugged by a doctor that had a grudge against the Newman family,

It's been a long time since I've been on this thread. ICAM that I'm sick of people saying that Sharon stole Nick's baby, when they know that Sharon was drugged and given a stolen baby from her doctor and nurse and told it was hers. What Nick should be bringing up in court is the fact that Hope, Adam's mother and Christian's grandmother, never wanted Victor having anything to do with the raising of Adam because she thought he would be a corrupting influence on Adam and she sure was right, because Adam is dead today because of Victor. Adam didn't learn that Victor was his father from Hope until he was 27 years, and she told him that only because she was on her deathbed. That should speak volumes to the court, and they will definitely want to know why Hope didn't want Victor to have zero part in raising Adam. Then Nick and Brittany can bring out all of the heinous things that Victor has done to prove to the court that Victor is not fit to be raising a child.

Sharon didn't know Sully was Christian, she found out around the time Sage found out. I need to look for the transcript, it will prove it. I'm loving Christian is back with Sharon.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:33 pm

Plus, if she does not back Victor, he will charge her with embezzling his money. I don't know how that would work if they were legally married at the time but he carries a bigger stick than Sharon & Nikkie does hate Sharon, most of the time. She does not want her little boy to love anyone but his mommy. (Phyllis was no real threat in that dept).

True. It just floors me, Nikki left Victor when she found out about his involvement with Chloe, which resulted in Adam's death, but she won't stand up for Nick? WTF kind of logic is that? I think what little respect I had for nikki is gone, she's pathetic to me now.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”