New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Nezy

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Nezy » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:02 pm

LDCOOL wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:Loved Sharon, Nick and little Christian. They were so cute together. I'm hoping for a June wedding.

That would be nice. :mrgreen: Team Sharon!

Sharon's been on a roll lately, seriously the woman is done tolerating other people's BS.

bee242424

Postby bee242424 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:47 am

Are we really having to endure a custody battle? Nick needs to expose the kind of man Victor is and are we really supposed to believe that Victoria and Nikki and even faith will support Victor taking Christian away from Nick?faith asked her parents to stay together this time and if nick is forgiving grandpa and now this?

Sharon is much stronger now and I know she will make it through this. I just wish for knee Victor wouldn’t win. Christian is comfortable and happy with nick and Sharon and faith and Mariah and are we supposed to believe a judge will give an elderly man that is recvering from a stroke that isn’t married to a woman that has used poor judgement custody?

Nikki is not related to Christian at all.

Loved Sharon defending herself to Nikki, Sharon was correct when she sad Nikki has no clue what’s going on with her kids.
Team Sharon ;)

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:22 am

I just hope Summer stays clear of Nick and Sharon relationship. I just hope Nick and Sharon will not let anyone come between them.

Mama B

Postby Mama B » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:10 am

I like Sharon too. She's been through hell and back and comes out stronger than ever. She's always been the scapegoat for everyone. I can't remember why Nikki hates her so much. Just because she didn't come from money and was a "normal" person from a single parent home, without millions in her bank account??? Nikki forgets where she started from. Stripping for men and coming from nothing also. Sharon seems to be the person everyone likes to throw her mistakes in her face all the time. Seriously, what about the Mustache? He's done more things than everyone on the show combined! He should be in jail and to think about taking Adam's son away from Nick is seriously sickening. All he wants is another minion to brainwash. Anyway, Sharon is a wonderful character who gets crap on by everyone!

Soaps91

Postby Soaps91 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:32 pm

Mama B wrote:I like Sharon too. She's been through hell and back and comes out stronger than ever. She's always been the scapegoat for everyone. I can't remember why Nikki hates her so much. Just because she didn't come from money and was a "normal" person from a single parent home, without millions in her bank account??? Nikki forgets where she started from. Stripping for men and coming from nothing also. Sharon seems to be the person everyone likes to throw her mistakes in her face all the time. Seriously, what about the Mustache? He's done more things than everyone on the show combined! He should be in jail and to think about taking Adam's son away from Nick is seriously sickening. All he wants is another minion to brainwash. Anyway, Sharon is a wonderful character who gets crap on by everyone!

Mama B,

Nikki hates Sharon so much for the fact that she came from nothing, just as she did. She told Nick that girls like Sharon only want one thing - money. She has been on her case since day 1, talking about she doesn't trust Sharon & it's what he has (Money) that she loves. She's one to talk, when she married Victor for the lifestyle, status, money & the Newman name -- the same exact reason she believes Sharon married Nick. We've never seen Sharon spend any of Nick's money, nor have we seen Nick shower her with expensive gifts. If that were true, she would've asked for more than the house in the divorce settlement, am I wrong?

Over the years, Nikki has had every reason (As well as every right) to bash Sharon for her cheating, manipulating Nick, sleeping around, DNA switch, etc. But what about Nick? He should've also been trashed by his mother about HIS adultery, because he DID mess around on her, but as always, he's the victim & she's the Devil in disguise. He has never, ever done anything wrong. :roll:

You're right. The Mustache has committed more heinous crimes, I'm still pizzed about Marco/Jack. But he deserves forgiveness (For the 900th time) because he was almost knockin' on Death's door, again? GMAB. I'm glad Sharon's got herself a backbone when it comes to Nikki. It's past due, honestly. :mrgreen:

bee242424

Postby bee242424 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:35 pm

Mama B wrote:I like Sharon too. She's been through hell and back and comes out stronger than ever. She's always been the scapegoat for everyone. I can't remember why Nikki hates her so much. Just because she didn't come from money and was a "normal" person from a single parent home, without millions in her bank account??? Nikki forgets where she started from. Stripping for men and coming from nothing also. Sharon seems to be the person everyone likes to throw her mistakes in her face all the time. Seriously, what about the Mustache? He's done more things than everyone on the show combined! He should be in jail and to think about taking Adam's son away from Nick is seriously sickening. All he wants is another minion to brainwash. Anyway, Sharon is a wonderful character who gets crap on by everyone!

Agreed. Sharon is a great character and has a huge heart. She has done things in the past but I know it drives others crazy bc nick is back with her. I hope Shick makes it through the angst ahead. Sharon has looked so pretty lately and I’m glad they are showing her and Nick bonding again and not just sex.
Love Sharon and Jack taking the other day. He was supportive, unlike Nikki and Phyllis

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:17 am

I am happy Nikki is no kin to Christian. He does not need a grandmother like her. I hate how she treats Sharon.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:21 am

Spoiler Talk included...

I love how Nick wants Sharon with him every time Phyllis tries to use Summer to get Nick over to her place...Phyllis of course upset because he had Sharon with him, But Nick said if Billy was there, so should Sharon be...I also loved how Summer was so much more tolerant of Sharon than she was of her own mother...she senses that Phyllis does not want her there messing up her little sex den...horrible mother that one! Nick asked them ALL to leave so he could talk to Summer alone...so much for Phyllis thinking it was going to be her and Nick doing the parenting thing together, that blew up in her manipulative face....lol

bee242424

Postby bee242424 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:18 am

rediculous wrote:Spoiler Talk included...

I love how Nick wants Sharon with him every time Phyllis tries to use Summer to get Nick over to her place...Phyllis of course upset because he had Sharon with him, But Nick said if Billy was there, so should Sharon be...I also loved how Summer was so much more tolerant of Sharon than she was of her own mother...she senses that Phyllis does not want her there messing up her little sex den...horrible mother that one! Nick asked them ALL to leave so he could talk to Summer alone...so much for Phyllis thinking it was going to be her and Nick doing the parenting thing together, that blew up in her manipulative face....lol

Agreed. Love that Sharon went with Nick to Phyllis house. I love that Billy never bashes Sharon and I know Phyllis wants nick around for summe REALLY. Summer has been traveling the world without a parent for a while and now. Noah is gone from GC and Phyllis never talks to Daniel or her grand baby. I could tell that Phyllis wanted to remind Sharon of the child that nick and Phyllis have.

Sharon has been looking so beautiful and even nick told her she is gorgeous as ever now even more. Phyllis has a definite attitude the past couple days with Sharon. Love that nick was right there with Sharon.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:16 pm

Summer is old enough to get in touch with her own father now, she doesn't need Phyllis playing go between...Summer is a bit old for Phyllis to be using her to try and keep Nick in her radar...it is great that Nick is not playing into Phyllis's need to have him run to her without Sharon, just because their long ago grown up daughter is back...Summer is capable of getting in touch with him herself..Phyllis would still bed Nick in an instant is Nick wanted to..Sharon has all of Nick's attention though..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”