New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Moniker1979

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Moniker1979 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:37 pm

Glad to see Sharon is doing well. I'm glad these writers are not going the way of the past writers and giving her ridiculous storylines. This is the Sharon we knew before MAB started to mess with her. Glad that she is standing on her own two feet and getting better every day.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:47 pm

I hope Nick moving in and her helping take care of Christian does not lead us into her getting hurt again. I want them to get married and raise Christian together.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:51 pm

lots of obstacles in their path, put there by others interfering, but hopefully Nick and Sharon will overcome them....

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:08 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:I hope Nick moving in and her helping take care of Christian does not lead us into her getting hurt again. I want them to get married and raise Christian together.

I hope we continue to see sharon put herself and her health as much of a priority as she's doing everyone else in this storyline. I still want to watch her work, study her courses, raise faith and bond with Mariah. Let this story be what it is, sharon helping nick when he needed it most ( even though he doesn't deserve her kindness) and then let the chips fall where they may.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:24 pm

rediculous wrote:lots of obstacles in their path, put there by others interfering, but hopefully Nick and Sharon will overcome them....

I hope Nick and Sharon overcome too. :)

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:49 pm

rediculous wrote:lots of obstacles in their path, put there by others interfering, but hopefully Nick and Sharon will overcome them....

Its already starting and they aren't even in a relationship. I don't get why Phyllis is threatened by nick moving in with sharon, she knows the deal with these two. I thought she had accepted the truth a long time ago, but I guess not.

Soaps91

Postby Soaps91 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:05 pm

Nezy wrote:
Megs9786 wrote:
Nezy wrote:I think its going to be two people who never stopped loving each other, have always been in love with each other, now trying to keep this arrangement platonic and kid focused for the sake of faith and christian. These two are drawn to each other like moths to a flame but I don't see "together" just yet or at least I hope not. Give sharon and nick the build up they and their fans deserve!!!

YES YES and Yes thank you this is also what I have wanted for a long long time.

Its been there between the two characters throughout their entire lives of knowing each other. I don't see the point of constantly having this lie of sharon "sinking her claws" into a man who married her, had children with her, who was a constant in her relationships with other men and made it his mission to be the one and only man she'll ever need even when she didn't want him around, its time to stop perpetuating that myth of sharon plotting and scheming -- Cause it is a myth, their history shows that Nick has had far more of a problem letting go than Sharon, b/c he doesn't want to (something I could see even when I didn't want to see it) so their reunion should reflect what they both need. They were the original, everyone else were the interlopers, time to stop trying to rewrite history and give the shick fan's their due.

Yes, yes, YES!!!! Phyllis is obsessed with getting her claws into Nick, she just doesn't want to admit it. I don't want Philly to end over that. What you explained is EXACTLY what we've seen all of the years they weren't together & had other relationships. Nick was the same way Sharon was, except he wasn't plotting/scheming to get her back.

Nikki needs to let go of the overprotective mom role. I'm tired of the writers making her be the dictator on who is/isn't good enough to be Nick's love life. Every time she sees Sharon, she sees herself, & she knows it. Shick are my favorite couple on the show. I waited 3 years for this, & they better do it justice. Not 6 months into the relationship, then some secret (Sage's death) that causes it to end.

Sharon plotting/scheming wasn't a myth before, because she made sure Faith hated almost every new woman Nick became involved with, & in my honest opinion, that quickly got tiresome. Sharon has changed for the better (Though she was still written as crazy) when Chelsea started dating him. Sharon didn't give a damn about her, but Faith did because all she ever wanted was for her parents to get back together. However, I was glad she warmed up to her. It wasn't until Chelsea's scam with Fenmore's Which Phyllis dragged Sharon under 8-).

Sharon didn't plot & scheme in order to get Chelsea out of Nick's life. Nick has always ran to her about his relationship problems, especially with Phyllis & Chelsea. He returned the favor by giving her a third ear when it came to Scott/Abby, & Adam. Even when she didn't want to hear it. Also, Sharon is NOT to blame for his infidelity. Only for hers. Stop giving him a pass for his affairs & burning her over hers. :twisted:

Have Nick acknowledge his faults. Shick will be good again, if meddling Phyllis doesn't stay out of it. :roll:

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:29 pm

Shoron is making so proud to be her fan. :mrgreen:

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:23 am

me too...she is doing wonderful...I will always be a fan of this character...

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:14 pm

rediculous wrote:me too...she is doing wonderful...I will always be a fan of this character...

Yay! :mrgreen: I'm glad you will stay a Sharon fan. That makes me happy! :mrgreen:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”