New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cinderella2

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby cinderella2 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:01 pm

Megs9786 wrote:
Nezy wrote:I think its going to be two people who never stopped loving each other, have always been in love with each other, now trying to keep this arrangement platonic and kid focused for the sake of faith and christian. These two are drawn to each other like moths to a flame but I don't see "together" just yet or at least I hope not. Give sharon and nick the build up they and their fans deserve!!!

YES YES and Yes thank you this is also what I have wanted for a long long time.

We have waited FAR TO LONG! :mrgreen:

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:18 pm

Through all the years Nick and Sharon have done each other wrong and hated each other, but deep down the love they had was always there it was way down in their hearts and it is coming out the flame is growing higher, both have been through a lot that past few years and now they need to turn around and come together as a family they need each other and the love they have will be burning high into the sky..as they rekindle their love it will become so easy for them because they know each other better and know what the other needs.. they are grown adults now. I love Nick and Sharon, they belong together... just like Jason and Sam on GH they belong together...

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:28 pm

Megs9786 wrote:
Nezy wrote:I think its going to be two people who never stopped loving each other, have always been in love with each other, now trying to keep this arrangement platonic and kid focused for the sake of faith and christian. These two are drawn to each other like moths to a flame but I don't see "together" just yet or at least I hope not. Give sharon and nick the build up they and their fans deserve!!!

YES YES and Yes thank you this is also what I have wanted for a long long time.

Its been there between the two characters throughout their entire lives of knowing each other. I don't see the point of constantly having this lie of sharon "sinking her claws" into a man who married her, had children with her, who was a constant in her relationships with other men and made it his mission to be the one and only man she'll ever need even when she didn't want him around, its time to stop perpetuating that myth of sharon plotting and scheming -- Cause it is a myth, their history shows that Nick has had far more of a problem letting go than Sharon, b/c he doesn't want to (something I could see even when I didn't want to see it) so their reunion should reflect what they both need. They were the original, everyone else were the interlopers, time to stop trying to rewrite history and give the shick fan's their due.

Kdblaine

Postby Kdblaine » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:00 pm

I love her and she always looks great! She seems to be the most "involved" parent in a good way.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:36 am

She is absolutely the best....

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 pm

I feel that Shsron and Nick have always been in love but sometimes life and circumstances simply get in the way PLUS Nick seems to inadvertently let her down, over and over again! I expected them to get back together but I was hoping that Nick would have lived on his own, with Christian, for awhile while their friendship once again turned to passion and that Nick would have matured! I think him moving in with Sharon so quickly is a mistake! Time to put his BigBoy pants on and become a man!

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:15 pm

ANorris wrote:I feel that Shsron and Nick have always been in love but sometimes life and circumstances simply get in the way PLUS Nick seems to inadvertently let her down, over and over again! I expected them to get back together but I was hoping that Nick would have lived on his own, with Christian, for awhile while their friendship once again turned to passion and that Nick would have matured! I think him moving in with Sharon so quickly is a mistake! Time to put his BigBoy pants on and become a man!

If he has not matured by now, after 3 marriages & 4 children, he will probably never grow up but fortunately for him, Sharon still loves him anyway. And when things are right between them, I love him too.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:03 am

Sharon has such a big heart, she loves when her little cottage is filled with people she cares about and will even give solace to those she doesn't even know like a homeless mother and her children....whenever she does get herself in trouble it is because she loves too deeply.....going to be interesting to see how she and Nick progress in the future...

Kattykit

Postby Kattykit » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:05 am

Sharon is going to be so happy now. She is so beautiful when she is happy. I am ready for them to make sweet passionate love. Nick has never loved Chelsea , he only loves our girl Sharon. I feel giddy about them finally getting back together. It has been so long. I thought our poor sharon was going to end up all alone and miserable. I won't even be mad if Nick makes her crazy again. She is crazy in love with Nick and always has been. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D :D :D :D

Kattykit

Postby Kattykit » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:06 am

rediculous wrote:Sharon has such a big heart, she loves when her little cottage is filled with people she cares about and will even give solace to those she doesn't even know like a homeless mother and her children....whenever she does get herself in trouble it is because she loves too deeply.....going to be interesting to see how she and Nick progress in the future...

I wish Nick would buy her a nice new house off of the Newman property. They need a new house that Dylan and Scott have not lived in. I don't like that at all. She deserves a big beautiful place from Nick.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”