New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kattykit

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Kattykit » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:21 pm

I am so happy. Nick is being nice to Sharon again and she is going to get with him. I just love Shick. They are the most beautiful on any show.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:21 pm

Sharon has been amazing lately...love how she is being written...love that she is on almost every day, makes the show so interesting and watchable...

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:23 pm

Joy, joy, joy! Are they finally really going to be a family with Faith & Christian & Mariah on board? Someone needs to duct tape Victor & Phyllis to keep them out of it. Nothing violent. I was thinking of the time Nina locked Jill in a closet to keep her from ruining Mrs C's wedding to Murphey.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:14 pm

rediculous wrote:Sharon has been amazing lately...love how she is being written...love that she is on almost every day, makes the show so interesting and watchable...

Sharon is one of my favorites on this show! :mrgreen:

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:17 pm

I think its going to be two people who never stopped loving each other, have always been in love with each other, now trying to keep this arrangement platonic and kid focused for the sake of faith and christian. These two are drawn to each other like moths to a flame but I don't see "together" just yet or at least I hope not. Give sharon and nick the build up they and their fans deserve!!!

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:57 pm

LDCOOL wrote:
rediculous wrote:Sharon has been amazing lately...love how she is being written...love that she is on almost every day, makes the show so interesting and watchable...

and also mine...she keeps this show interesting for everyone...

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:08 pm

rediculous wrote:
LDCOOL wrote:

and also mine...she keeps this show interesting for everyone...

Yes indeedy Sharon case is my all time favorite I love that that the writers have finally come to their senses and have stop writing her as everyone's whipping post.

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:10 pm

Nezy wrote:I think its going to be two people who never stopped loving each other, have always been in love with each other, now trying to keep this arrangement platonic and kid focused for the sake of faith and christian. These two are drawn to each other like moths to a flame but I don't see "together" just yet or at least I hope not. Give sharon and nick the build up they and their fans deserve!!!

YES YES and Yes thank you this is also what I have wanted for a long long time.

lindaj18

Postby lindaj18 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:15 pm

I love Sharon.. ALWAYS have, always will. She's done everything the writers & producers asked her to do, even when the storyline was awful(Marrying Victor yuk). As I always say, the consummate professional.

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:00 pm

So happy that Sharon and Nick are getting closer and maybe......back together! :P :P :P :P :P

Return to “The Young and the Restless”