New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Delilah127

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby Delilah127 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:04 pm

Quote Kristi07: Boo Hoo!!! Poor Phyllis! Actually being treated like the criminal she is!!! WWWAAAAAAAA >)

actually I would've like to see them slap that wench around a ittle bit. Then I would be happy! :-)

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:06 pm

Quote Delilah127:
Quote Kristi07: Boo Hoo!!! Poor Phyllis! Actually being treated like the criminal she is!!! WWWAAAAAAAA >)

actually I would've like to see them slap that wench around a ittle bit. Then I would be happy! :-)

Then she would get Michael to sue them for harassment!! Lol!

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:21 pm

DUH :-) . Go Sharon GOOOOOOOO. Go Shick GOOOOOOOOOOO :-) :-)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:25 pm

Quote Delilah127:

You know every prison has a "Big Bertha" :-) Cant wait for Red to meet her new momma :-) >)

Delilah127

Postby Delilah127 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:38 pm

Quote StaceyT:
Quote Delilah127:

You know every prison has a "Big Bertha" :-) Cant wait for Red to meet her new momma :-) >)

Hey maybe they will have a little "party" for her! You know and bring her a new "blanket" to welcome her :-)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:27 pm

Quote StaceyT:
Quote Delilah127:

Aha haa! :-) I was just thinking the same thing! Maybe she'll hook up with some biker chicks in there...I'd love to see her talk tough then >)

What a contrast to our girl Sharon? It's nice to still have one decent character left in this miserable town.

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:35 pm

:)) Yeah I love to see Sharon and Nick get back together.. they are belong together.. Sharon is most beautiful and sexy.. 3)

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:29 pm

Hi, sisters!
Hope your day went well! Poor Sharon...she's seeing Jack's alter-ego...the ruthless business man...and I don't think she likes it!!!!

SndrElkins

Postby SndrElkins » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:14 pm

HELLO :-) Sharon is still beauitful :) She is also still the best :D I can't wait till we get some shick going on :)) GO SHICK ;)

Delilah127

Postby Delilah127 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:28 am

Hey Shicklettes, we've been doing good in the polls but we seriously need to reclaim the top spot for our girl!

This is one poll we need to kick butt in. This spot should have never been snatched from our girl or shick.

Please go vote, if every shick/Sharon lover does this daily we might actually be able to knock phick out of the #1 couple spot and get our girl the favorite actress spot back! It only takes a few minutes each day ;)

soapoperadigest.com/polls/netyr/

cbs.soapsindepth.hollywood.com/talkback/readerspoll/

Return to “The Young and the Restless”