New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ILuvNY

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby ILuvNY » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:35 am

Good Morning, Sisters!
Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

We're getting closer and closer to a Sharon and Nick reunion! ;)

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:32 pm

Shick is gonna reunite soon can't wait :)

YRMommyof3

Postby YRMommyof3 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:18 am

:-) Yeah! I have loved the character, Sharon since back in the day when she and Nick first met. She took excellent care of her Missing in Action mother, Doris and even made great strides to fit within the Newman clan. I do however wish that Sharon would suddenly stand up more for herself and become much more firm with everyone. I do hope that if and when Nick and Sharon reunite, Nick decides to treat Sharon with much more respect ESPECIALLY when it involves his side of the family :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Shick-IZ-Sexy

Postby Shick-IZ-Sexy » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:13 am

I am a HUGE shick fan, but out of nick and sharon, sharon is my favorite person on the Y&R. I think shes an amazing woman. I love the way sharons character is getting tougher and she is standing up for herself around people like Nikki. She is such a nice person, but she has had to learn to toughen up a bit so that she can live with these other stronger characters on Y&R that are determined to get her down. You keep going strong sharon. we love you :-)

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:47 am

Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy: I am a HUGE shick fan, but out of nick and sharon, sharon is my favorite person on the Y&R. I think shes an amazing woman. I love the way sharons character is getting tougher and she is standing up for herself around people like Nikki. She is such a nice person, but she has had to learn to toughen up a bit so that she can live with these other stronger characters on Y&R that are determined to get her down. You keep going strong sharon. we love you :-)

Yeah I think that Sharon is one tough cookie. I like how she always stood up for herself around Nikki.

Delilah127

Postby Delilah127 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:10 pm

Signing in!

I love my girl Sharon for many many reason but primarily because in spite of everything that she has ever done, I know that at the core of it all she has a good heart, which she continues to prove time and time again. She has flaws and she has made mistakes, everyone in life does. However Sharon's mistakes are never the intention to deliberately hurt someone, there is never malice or evil behind them. She apologizes and faces her deeds head on.

I also think in spite of what some think, she is without a doubt the STRONGEST woman on Y&R. I don't know any other character who could endure all she has in her life let alone just the losses these past two years and keep going the ways she does. She just gets right back up, dusts herself off and continues to believe in life and in others. I think it's time she had some happiness and I think it's time she get her family and the respect she deserves

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:45 pm

Hello, Sisters!

How anyone who has seen the show the past few weeks can't see that Sharon is a kind and loving person is beyond me!
She is so patient with her little maniac, Noah, and even told Phyllis that she was sorry about the sentence she received! 3)
She's a great character who everyone should admire...especially Nick!!

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:18 pm

Quote ILuvNY: Hello, Sisters!

How anyone who has seen the show the past few weeks can't see that Sharon is a kind and loving person is beyond me!
She is so patient with her little maniac, Noah, and even told Phyllis that she was sorry about the sentence she received! 3)

Damn that Noah! He has changed. LML is killing him as well as many others...... :-)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:46 pm

Back on line and all I've got to say is

Keep the faith
and

Go Shick Go!! :-) :-)

Delilah127

Postby Delilah127 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:34 am

Quote bubble303:
Quote ILuvNY: Hello, Sisters!

Damn that Noah! He has changed. LML is killing him as well as many others...... :-)

you aren't kidding!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”