New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cinderella2

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby cinderella2 » Thu May 03, 2018 3:28 pm

Nezy wrote:
cinderella2 wrote:I Loved the SHICK scene yesterday!

The only good scenes the entire episode. The look on Nick's face :lol:. Couldn't keep his thoughts straight or his eyes of that body to save his life.

Now my 12 year old nephew has a crush on SC. Never watched a soap in his life, was walking by while I was tuning in on my DVR and he stopped dead in his tracks. Lets just say he watched y&r for the first time ever LOL, the WHOLE show. :lol: :lol:

How cute... :mrgreen:

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Fri May 04, 2018 10:18 pm

cinderella2 wrote:
Nezy wrote:
cinderella2 wrote:I Loved the SHICK scene yesterday!

The only good scenes the entire episode. The look on Nick's face :lol:. Couldn't keep his thoughts straight or his eyes of that body to save his life.

Now my 12 year old nephew has a crush on SC. Never watched a soap in his life, was walking by while I was tuning in on my DVR and he stopped dead in his tracks. Lets just say he watched y&r for the first time ever LOL, the WHOLE show. :lol: :lol:

How cute... :mrgreen:

He's adorable, acting like he's so interested in the show now LOL. :lol: He's fooling no one.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Fri May 04, 2018 10:20 pm

I really hope we are in for some good Sharon and Nick dialogue, now that we know nick isn't going to easily let this whole J.T thing go. I am here for this part of shick. I didn't always like them, but they ALWAYS had some of the best passionate arguments lol.

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Sat May 05, 2018 8:03 am

Nezy wrote:I really hope we are in for some good Sharon and Nick dialogue, now that we know nick isn't going to easily let this whole J.T thing go. I am here for this part of shick. I didn't always like them, but they ALWAYS had some of the best passionate arguments lol.

I saw previews for next week.....OH MY GOD! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Mon May 07, 2018 10:11 pm

cinderella2 wrote:
Nezy wrote:I really hope we are in for some good Sharon and Nick dialogue, now that we know nick isn't going to easily let this whole J.T thing go. I am here for this part of shick. I didn't always like them, but they ALWAYS had some of the best passionate arguments lol.

YESSSSSSSSSS!! I am here for this. Their argument scenes today was YOWZA, so much chemistry and sexual tension. It was as if their argument turned them on LOL. Another episode I am keeping on my DVR for a while. Can't wait for tomorrow. :D :D :D

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Tue May 08, 2018 7:03 am

Shick Kiss yesterday...... 8-) :D ;)

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Tue May 08, 2018 8:15 am

Just stopping by to show some Shick love :D Its been a long time coming .

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Tue May 08, 2018 8:18 am

Megs9786 wrote:Just stopping by to show some Shick love :D Its been a long time coming .

TO TO TO LONG! :mrgreen:

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Tue May 08, 2018 10:13 am

Megs9786 wrote:Just stopping by to show some Shick love :D Its been a long time coming .

I am afraid we had better enjoy it while we can. I may be rewatching some episodes. :mrgreen:

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Tue May 08, 2018 4:25 pm

cinderella2 wrote:

Quoting this again, Cinderella you were NOT lying, that was F-I-R-E!!! Loved it, and I am mad I didn't get more. I want more more more more.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”