New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
scottiegirl93

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby scottiegirl93 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:16 pm

rediculous wrote:
scottiegirl93 wrote:
scottiegirl93 wrote:Oh happy day, I’m new here and I find that not only am I alone in being a Sharon fan, but there’s a thread dedicated to those her like her with the joyful side effect of freedom from the relentless Sharon hate and haters!

Bless you one and all!

I was so excited that I must correct my errors, I meant that “I’m not alone in being a Sharon fan,” and I meant “a thread dedicated to those who like her”!

welcome scottiegirl!! there are many fans of the wonderful Sharon...so nice to have you join in....we all love Sharon, her good points and her flaws, and no matter what messes she gets herself into, she always manages to work her way through them, she knows she is not perfect and struggles every day to keep in control of her bi polar illness, she is a good mother and her passion runs deep...she is definitely a survivor..and Sharon Case gives us all a Sharon that keeps her front and center, this character can never be ignored by either her haters or those of us who love her....we don't always keep this thread on the front page, we don't have to, there is always so many threads about her every day to express our opinions of her...she is such a vital character to this show...once again...welcome!!

Thank you for the warm welcome!!

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:52 pm

Sharon is a good mom. She's not perfect but noon is.

NJenkins

Postby NJenkins » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:57 pm

rediculous wrote:hi Sharon fans...I'm off to our cottage for the summer...won't be watching or posting for the rest of the summer....keep the love going for our girl...she is as always the main topic of most threads...she is definitely doing something right, love or hate, she keeps everyone's emotions at a high level......have a great summer all..

Nice cottage for the summer??? Not to be nosey but what State.....I live on the ocean and I love it so much it is in my blood......hope you have a wonderful summer and enjoy that ocean...........and lobster????????????

AuroraDawn5

Postby AuroraDawn5 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:55 pm

As usual, Sharon rocks the message board, and the soap...Go Sharon!!!

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:06 pm

AuroraDawn5 wrote:As usual, Sharon rocks the message board, and the soap...Go Sharon!!!

Team Sharon! :mrgreen:

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:15 am

I hope Sharon continues to help people. I love it when she does. :)

AuroraDawn5

Postby AuroraDawn5 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:41 pm

LDCOOL wrote:I hope Sharon continues to help people. I love it when she does. :)

So glad Lily turned to Sharon today for counseling... Wonderful!! :D

lindaj18

Postby lindaj18 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:08 pm

I have loved Sharon consistently since she's been on this program. I've never understood why people give her such a hard time. She's very real & open & human. That, I believe, is why so many folks stay in her corner. No, she is not a saint, but who is? Whatever, the writers write for her, she plays it to the hilt. That takes a professionalism that many people don't have or wouldn't know how to get it. Remember Chris Engen, one of the original Adams? He wouldn't play gay & left the show. That tells me he was very insecure, & didn't know how to roll with it. Sharon will play any part they've ever written for her, even being married to Victor.(dark days indeed) That's a top notch actor in my book. GO SHARON!!

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:11 pm

she is most definitely the best and without a doubt one of the most popular characters on this soap...I love how she is constantly getting the viewers attention...great stuff!!

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:25 am

I'm glad Sharon is a strong woman. She is amazing. She has a way with people, which I love. :mrgreen:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”