New: No Bashing Phyllis (Fans only)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Amy

New: No Bashing Phyllis Thread

Postby Amy » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:24 pm

In order for us to make it easier for all posters to follow guidelines, we've deleted and re-posted the non-bashing threads.

The new ones all have very clear rules...

While this thread is made for Phyllis fans to talk about the character they love, it is NOT in any way to be used to bash Sharon or her fanbase! (This will be posted on each non-bash thread.) Creating these non-bash threads will be easier for the moderators to watch - and for the fans to post freely about Phyllis.

We advise you all to follow the guidelines. As usual, anyone going against the rules could risk being reported and having their posts deleted, or screen names turned into administration. Thank you and have fun posting!

Jake Austin

Re: New: No Bashing Phyllis Thread

Postby Jake Austin » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:25 pm

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thxs amy ;)

Jake Austin

Postby Jake Austin » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:28 pm

C'mon phyllis fans!!! Let's start chatting and talking about our girl.

Jake Austin

Postby Jake Austin » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:29 pm

Ok i'm trying to keep this at the top. So come on phyllis fans!! Go Phyllis Go!!

Jake Austin

Postby Jake Austin » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:41 pm

Hello are there any phyllis fans out there??????

Jake Austin

Postby Jake Austin » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:03 pm

Phyllis Fans???????????? come out come out where ever you are

pussykat

Postby pussykat » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:37 pm

I'm a Phyllis...Love her and Nick together...but, I think I see trouble coming for them. Hope I'm wrong because I enjoy Phyllis' s/l. GO Girl!

nicksbaby

Postby nicksbaby » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:43 pm

Phyllis fan signing in she is one of the main reasons I watch and she is even better with Nick by her side Phick fan for life :))

yoman

Postby yoman » Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:06 pm

Phylis is the one reason I watch this show. I love her!

cater2u

Postby cater2u » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:32 pm

Oh wonderful starting from scratch :-)
I love Phyllis although her character has many flaws it's amazing to me how she can still come out swinging she is a feisty red head and she never gives up. :D
Phyllis is the villain of the show its expected people dislike her but I root for her because IMO, she wants to do what's right, for the most part. As long as she has the desire to do what's right, I’ll always root for her, even if she does not do the right thing or the right thing, turns out to be the wrong thing.

She's a shady character but I find her inner struggle, compelling. Even at her worst like the situation she is being put in right now she still has a great sense of humor.Each time she falls down and people are looking down on her she decides she’s had enough she gets mad, becomes stronger from the experience wipes her hands clean of it shakes it off and stands tall once again. Which I have no doubt is what will happen once this whole trial thing is over she’ll come out of it a stronger character than ever.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”