Is Billy Miller Leaving?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mama mary

Is Billy Miller Leaving?

Postby mama mary » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Does anyone know if Billy Miller is still leaving? Last year he only signed a 1 year deal.I hope he stays. Love that guy. He is the best actor to play Billy.

wildflow

Re: Is Billy Miller Leaving?

Postby wildflow » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Quote mama mary: Does anyone know if Billy Miller is still leaving? Last year he only signed a 1 year deal.I hope he stays. Love that guy. He is the best actor to play Billy.

Are we talking about Billy Abbott...

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:13 pm

from everthing that i have read it sounds like there is a good possabity that he is staying.his contract is up aug.1st so we should hear something for sure very soon.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:17 pm

If he leaves I hope he takes his baby momma and baby with him.

lisa diane

Postby lisa diane » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:32 pm

I hope not I like his humor on the soap. I love me some BM/BA

vampiresrule

Postby vampiresrule » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:38 pm

It's very possible. Something big is coming Billy's way and it's NOT good.

spartes

Postby spartes » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:40 pm

Quote vampiresrule: It's very possible. Something big is coming Billy's way and it's NOT good.

I KNOW THAT WHAT YOU WANT. BUT YOU NEED TO MOVE ON ALL THE HATERADE THAT YOU GOT FOR VILLY IS OH SO SAD

Cannon

Postby Cannon » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:57 pm

Quote vampiresrule: It's very possible. Something big is coming Billy's way and it's NOT good.

How do you know that?

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:58 pm

LOL, it sounds like you actually believe that MAB would FIRE Billy Miller? LOL, that is NOT happening....if BM does leave (although it's very unlikely considering he said himself he didn't plan to leave) BA will be recast. David Tom was a great Billy, but I don't know about how that pairing would work for Villy. However, Villy is MAB's baby. She created them and she may give them angst but Vicky will AWAYS stand by Billy, unlike her fickle brother Nick.

LindsayCariad

Postby LindsayCariad » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:33 pm

Quote chancegirl:

LOL, it sounds like you actually believe that MAB would FIRE Billy Miller? LOL, that is NOT happening....if BM does leave (although it's very unlikely considering he said himself he didn't plan to leave) BA will be recast. David Tom was a great Billy, but I don't know about how that pairing would work for Villy. However, Villy is MAB's baby. She created them and she may give them angst but Vicky will AWAYS stand by Billy, unlike her fickle brother Nick.

LOOOVE Billy Miller as Billy Abbott!!! Though I heard Miller was gonna be on 'Ringer' with Sarh Michelle Gellar.. Would b nice to see him in primtime, but would hate for him to be taken of y&r!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”