SPOILER SPOILER OMG I Can Not Believe This! OMG

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sharon Young

SPOILER SPOILER OMG I Can Not Believe This! OMG

Postby Sharon Young » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:16 pm

>) *)
On Monday Oct. 23, show you see Phyllis on the slab! She's dead but it's not really Phyllis, its Sheila! Paul is showing the picture to Michael & Lauren....so they think she's now dead....she's not really. It's the same thing she pulled the last time...so there's two bodies, that have each had plastic surgery and one is alive and heading to Genoa City. Blew me away! And this came from a lady that has never been wrong so believe it or not...I believe it....your thoughts on this?

thanks for posting,
sharon

nyaccent

Re: SPOILER SPOILER OMG I Can Not Believe This! OMG

Postby nyaccent » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:27 pm

Quote Sharon Young: >) *)
On Monday Oct. 23, show you see Phyllis on the slab! She's dead but it's not really Phyllis, its Sheila! Paul is showing the picture to Michael & Lauren....so they think she's now dead....she's not really. It's the same thing she pulled the last time...so there's two bodies, that have each had plastic surgery and one is alive and heading to Genoa City. Blew me away! And this came from a lady that has never been wrong so believe it or not...I believe it.

thanks for posting,
sharon

Wow....wonder how thats going to be played out...I don't like it at all.

Now we know that Amber is not going to be Sheila but her character as she was on B&B.

Sharon Young

Postby Sharon Young » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:38 pm

That's not what this says, one plastic surgery body is a look alike body of phyllis, I say the other is Amber..remember Sheila carried Amber's picture around for a reason....
thanks,
sharon

pink_jewel72

Postby pink_jewel72 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:23 pm

8) OMG, Really??? Now that is a shocker! I almost fell of my chair when I read this.LOL That is going to be a very intresting storyline, but Shelia again?? when is she going to give up!?LOL. Thanks Sharon for this very juicy tidbit.

Sharon Young

Postby Sharon Young » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:33 pm

Quote pink_jewel72: 8) OMG, Really??? Now that is a shocker! I almost fell of my chair when I read this.LOL That is going to be a very intresting storyline, but Shelia again?? when is she going to give up!?LOL. Thanks Sharon for this very juicy tidbit.

Going to be scarry!
thanks,
sharon

MTG228

Postby MTG228 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:39 pm

Ridiculous. Enough already with this Sheila thing. Last time I knew, she was at a plastic surgeon, but I never knew anything else. What happened to Lauren's son, Scott? I am totally confused.

MTG228

Postby MTG228 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:42 pm

Indulge me. I never knew the background of Sheila. Why does she hate Lauren so much?

courtneykorbel

Postby courtneykorbel » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:17 am

Wow that would be absolutely crazy! lol

I've seen you leave good spoilers too that usually aren't wrong! Do you have any on ATWT? thanks, Court

Sharon Young

Postby Sharon Young » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:44 am

Quote MTG228: Ridiculous. Enough already with this Sheila thing. Last time I knew, she was at a plastic surgeon, but I never knew anything else. What happened to Lauren's son, Scott? I am totally confused.

wait for Monday's show. Paul is suppose to show Lauren & Michael a picture of Phyllis on a slab that's suppose to be Sheila.
thanks,
sharon

Sharon Young

Postby Sharon Young » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:12 pm

Quote MTG228: Ridiculous. Enough already with this Sheila thing. Last time I knew, she was at a plastic surgeon, but I never knew anything else. What happened to Lauren's son, Scott? I am totally confused.
I know I feel the same way, I don't know where scott is, you would think he'd be here.
thanks,
sharon

Return to “The Young and the Restless”