Anyone notice all the scene hopping on Friday's ep? Unrealistic!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
iowahawkeye

Anyone notice all the scene hopping on Friday's ep? Unrealistic!!!

Postby iowahawkeye » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:25 am

Okay..in the first 10 minute stretch, the POfficer made it from the courthouse to Newman Enterprises in back to back scenes; Nick also made it from Newman to Phyllis's with ONE scene in between. Within the first 20 minutes, Sharon went from Newman -- then to Jack's office, then back to Newman, then later on back to Jack's TWO MORE TIMES! Nick went from Newman -- to Phyllis's -- then back to Newman -- then back to Phyllis's again! THIS IS SO UNREALISTIC, CHARACTERS POPPING UP IN VARIOUS SCENES ALL OVER TOWN! LML CANNOT WRITE DAYTIME TV! YOU CAN'T WRITE A WHOLE EPISODE AROUND 6 CHARACTERS IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS WITHIN ONE EPISODE! Does this annoy anyone? i mean, Stafford's acting saved the whole episode, she is soooo good, you will overlook all the indiscrepancies....but come on! >( >( >(

Edited by Moderator: It is ok to type a cap word here and there but please refrain from posting whole sentences in CAPS its against guidelines and hard on the eyes! ~ StaceyT

Sophche

Re: Anyone notice all the scene hopping on Friday's ep? Unrealistic!!!

Postby Sophche » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:27 am

I have to agree. As a lifelong Y&R addict - yes I am addicted even to this day - the Parole Officer's scenes jumping and her time warpish shift from scene to scene really threw me - I didn't realize the courthouse was in the same building as NE - at least with the quickness of transportation that what it seems. I understand that it's t.v. - but again - the realism of the show lately is mind boggling.

BILLBOWSKI

Postby BILLBOWSKI » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:28 am

Hey Hawkeye,I just posted something about that in another post...Read this.....Yah the other day Nick went from home,to Newman Enterprises,and then back home again in like 10 minutes.Phyliss must like right next door to Newman.Either that or Nick drives like a NASCAR driver around Genoa City!!!! Unbeleiveable!!!

MissHathaway

Postby MissHathaway » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:30 am

Note to Execs: Start Happy Hour later in the day........

iowahawkeye

Postby iowahawkeye » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:35 am

Quote Sophche: I have to agree. As a lifelong Y&R addict - yes I am addicted even to this day - the Parole Officer's scenes jumping and her time warpish shift from scene to scene really threw me - I didn't realize the courthouse was in the same building as NE - at least with the quickness of transportation that what it seems. I understand that it's t.v. - but again - the realism of the show lately is mind boggling.

EXACTLY! thank you. :)

edithbill

Postby edithbill » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:26 pm

Quote Sophche: I have to agree. As a lifelong Y&R addict - yes I am addicted even to this day - the Parole Officer's scenes jumping and her time warpish shift from scene to scene really threw me - I didn't realize the courthouse was in the same building as NE - at least with the quickness of transportation that what it seems. I understand that it's t.v. - but again - the realism of the show lately is mind boggling.

it is a tv show, you have to be more realistic about it.or the show would be 3 hr's long insted of 1.. :-) :-) :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”