I HAVE GREAT NEWS!...ABOUT SOAPNET & DISNEY JR!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sharonismygirl

Re: I HAVE GREAT NEWS!...ABOUT SOAPNET & DISNEY JR!

Postby sharonismygirl » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Quote vampiresrule: Disney has owned ABC for many years. There is no way Soapnet will continue.

So tell me why Disney Jr just appeared on my Directv channel 289, last weekend? Why not put it on the soap net channel?

This just doesn't make sense!!...I can survive without Soap net, but it is my favorite channel, and my family won't be watching anything DISNEY!!...I will have the pleasure of telling everyone in my town why we are losing SOAPNET, The Channel We love!!

Do you have any idea how many older people watch their favorite soap's on Soap Net???...My 71 years old sister, watches her favorite soap Y & R at night, because this is her Quiet time, of the day!!...My husband's 91 year old grandmother set by her TV waiting for her soaps to come on Soap Net( before she died )..

I love Soap Net because CBS, NBC,and ABC, interrupt at least 4 times a week, because of weather alerts ( that last 30 minutes or more )and also breaking news, that last for most of the hour!!...

Losing Soap Net will hurt a lot of family's!...Just like when we lost my favorite soap,OLTL to put on The Reality Losing Weight Show ( Diet Revolution )..and guess what?...That show was cancelled!!...and we lost a wonderful soap, for nothing!!...

I will do anything possible to change Disney's mind, about Soap Net!!...Someone tell me what to do, and I will at least try!!!

Judy

vampiresrule

Re: I HAVE GREAT NEWS!...ABOUT SOAPNET & DISNEY JR!

Postby vampiresrule » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:13 pm

Quote sharonismygirl:
Quote vampiresrule: Disney has owned ABC for many years. There is no way Soapnet will continue.

So tell me why Disney Jr just appeared on my Directv channel 289, last weekend? Why not put it on the soap net channel?

This just doesn't make sense!!...I can survive without Soap net, but it is my favorite channel, and my family won't be watching anything DISNEY!!...I will have the pleasure of telling everyone in my town why we are losing SOAPNET, The Channel We love!!

Do you have any idea how many older people watch their favorite soap's on Soap Net???...My 71 years old sister, watches her favorite soap Y & R at night, because this is her Quiet time, of the day!!...My husband's 91 year old grandmother set by her TV waiting for her soaps to come on Soap Net( before she died )..

I love Soap Net because CBS, NBC,and ABC, interrupt at least 4 times a week, because of weather alerts ( that last 30 minutes or more )and also breaking news, that last for most of the hour!!...

Losing Soap Net will hurt a lot of family's!...Just like when we lost my favorite soap,OLTL to put on The Reality Losing Weight Show ( Diet Revolution )..and guess what?...That show was cancelled!!...and we lost a wonderful soap, for nothing!!...

I will do anything possible to change Disney's mind, about Soap Net!!...Someone tell me what to do, and I will at least try!!!

Judy

It's too late to anything now. Disney ended soap at least 2 programing Soapnet at least 2 years ago. The only reason it's still on in some areas is because of liscensing obligations.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”