Paul and Maggie pathetic

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
suegerry

Re: Paul and Maggie pathetic

Postby suegerry » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:52 pm

Paul getting the video tape of Phyllis trying to run away was done for the purpose of legality and not for the sake of his daughter or of Maggie being his girlfriend....Phyllis did intend on running from justice with her daughter.....which in term defines that she is a flight risk.....this is in all courts of law.....real or fiction.

When you intend to do something against the law there are no freebee for excuses......if Phyllis was going to do that what are the risks of her not trying to do it again.... 8) 8) 8) 8)

pfoster191

Postby pfoster191 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:51 pm

Quote ILuvNY:
Quote amandazhere27: Hey if Paul goes down so does Lauren and Micheal!! Phyllis's only friends!! so she says!!

Totally forgot about this....they knew about Sheila, too!

Everyone knew about Sheila in the holding tank before Phyllis did. This is one time Phyllis is completely innocent. Write it down. lol
Patti

pfoster191

Postby pfoster191 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:55 pm

Quote pdames4: Well, I would've threatened his a...too! LOL different Strokes for Different Folks.

I must have dozed off again. When did Phil threated Paul and what did she say? I didn't realize that I had missed some of it.
Thanks,
Patti

divisstreet

Postby divisstreet » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:32 pm

I completely agree. Paul went pretty low by obtaining that picture of Phyllis at the airport. Since when was Paul so innocent himself?

Sure lots of spite going around.......compassion?

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:21 am

If it hadn't been Paul.....it would be fine ?) 8) ....he did it because it needed to be done......there's no excuse for what Phyllis did.....none...... >)

Diezel07

Postby Diezel07 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:31 am

Phyllis needs to be put away for a long time. She's gotten off way too many times and it's time she finally paid for her crimes. I wish Mary Jo could come back and whack Phyllis off. She needs to go. Satan needs back his wife.

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:38 am

Quote Peachesbdrummond: Now, I have to totally agree with you. There it is, another person that Phyllis has info on, and yet to vent or blackmail. Paul did forget that he held Sheila up for months in that prison knowing that he could not keep her forever, and look at how that ended up. Maggie is also a person, that should have kept out of it too. Phyllis can turn them in for kidnapping Sheila, but she did not say anything. So I agree, Paul was stupid for that move. I think Maggie is so anxious to solve a case, that she has nothing to do with herself.

ITA; Paggie are clueless.

iowahawkeye

Postby iowahawkeye » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:32 pm

Quote BILLBOWSKI: He holds Shelia in a jail for months, that ends up dragging Phyllis and summer being kidnapped by Shelia and their lifes threatened.

And What? He wants brownie points to get sex from Maggie and make points with this daughter by getting the photo of Phyllis. Is he stupid or what?
I though Paul and Michael were friends?

And everyone thinks Phyllis is the bad one.Have these 2 ever solved a case even??? These 2 couldn't solve a case if the evidence was laying right in front of them.Talk about a couple of Keystone cops!! I have allways liked Paul,but Maggie has turned him into her whipping boy.Paul needs Christine to come back and get him steered in the right direction again.Maggie can just move to Bold and The beautiful for all I care.

Yeah, i found it a little infuriating that Maggie is jumping to help April...why is Maggie so out to get Phyllis? I'll say it again...Stafford's acting saved the show, she carried it on her back on Friday!

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:36 pm

Quote iowahawkeye:
Quote BILLBOWSKI: He holds Shelia in a jail for months, that ends up dragging Phyllis and summer being kidnapped by Shelia and their lifes threatened.

And What? He wants brownie points to get sex from Maggie and make points with this daughter by getting the photo of Phyllis. Is he stupid or what?

And everyone thinks Phyllis is the bad one.Have these 2 ever solved a case even??? These 2 couldn't solve a case if the evidence was laying right in front of them.Talk about a couple of Keystone cops!! I have allways liked Paul,but Maggie has turned him into her whipping boy.Paul needs Christine to come back and get him steered in the right direction again.Maggie can just move to Bold and The beautiful for all I care.

Yeah, i found it a little infuriating that Maggie is jumping to help April...why is Maggie so out to get Phyllis? I'll say it again...Stafford's acting saved the show, she carried it on her back on Friday!

Maggie's out to get anybody..Remember when Dru's body was missing..Lily yelled at her for never liking her mother?

That's just the way she is. I find her attractive but don't always like her, sometimes I do and then sometimes I don't.

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:51 am

Quote pdames4:
Quote iowahawkeye:

Maggie's out to get anybody..Remember when Dru's body was missing..Lily yelled at her for never liking her mother?

That's just the way she is. I find her attractive but don't always like her, sometimes I do and then sometimes I don't.

Maggie annoys me. I can tolerate her but I would rather Det. Webber return.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”