Michelle Stafford Twitter Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Resting

Michelle Stafford Twitter Spoiler

Postby Resting » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:44 am

I follow Michelle Stafford on Twitter and I read her response to a Phick fan that stated "Oh Please! Don't listen to the spoilers!!

I guess this definitely clears up that anything will happen to Phyllis or Phick once the reveal of the hit and run comes out. I think I will watch the show this week and after that move on to something else.

vampiresrule

Re: Michelle Stafford Twitter Spoiler

Postby vampiresrule » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:37 am

I am glad MS said this. I never thought for a minute this would end Phick.

vampiresrule

Postby vampiresrule » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:55 pm

Quote Resting: I follow Michelle Stafford on Twitter and I read her response to a Phick fan that stated "Oh Please! Don't listen to the spoilers!!

I guess this definitely clears up that anything will happen to Phyllis or Phick once the reveal of the hit and run comes out. I think I will watch the show this week and after that move on to something else.

One very big thing will happen. The hit and run will no longer be a secret between Phyllis and husband!

jtb1974

Postby jtb1974 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Quote vampiresrule:
Quote Resting: I follow Michelle Stafford on Twitter and I read her response to a Phick fan that stated "Oh Please! Don't listen to the spoilers!!

One very big thing will happen. The hit and run will no longer be a secret between Phyllis and husband!

It still won't change the fact that she did it and got away with it. Yes if she serves hardly any jail time at all it means she got away with it. The only difference now is the ones who defend her will look just as bad as she does. If Lauren stands by her she will look the worst of all because Paul is one of her oldest friends.

TSHM

Postby TSHM » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:32 pm

I agree that it doesn't change that fact that Phil tried to kill someone, doesn't change the fact she is a hypocrite and a bully. If people stand by her such as Lauren , Nick ,Vikki and Jack just shows what hypocrites they are. They treat Sharon like dirt . They treat Adam ,Chelsea,Diane ,Ricky and Daisy like scum .They need to treat Phil the same .

vampiresrule

Postby vampiresrule » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Love her or hate her, just keep on talking about her!!

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:55 pm

that's why someone needs to run her over, and succeed this time.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”