SPOILER! The Great Big Cover-up!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
yandrdiehard

SPOILER! The Great Big Cover-up!

Postby yandrdiehard » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:09 pm

On Friday's US show, Phyllis's parole officer interviews: Nick, Jack and Sharon who all LIE when questioned about Phyllis's attempt to flee/jump bail when the verdict was in.

Then, Phyllis pulls a wig from her purse in front of the parole officer and she LIES explaining it was to disguise herself from the media.

Later, Maggie is given airport security pictures from Paul which show Phyllis with the wig on holding Summer! The photos have a time and date stamp revealing she was there after a verdict had been reached!

Next, Maggie shows the photos to Heather, who in turn asks the parole officer if she saw Phyllis with the same wig she had on in the photo during her interview and the officer answers yes!!

Nick, Jack, Sharon and Phyllis could be charged with LYING to the parole officer!

Jack is the state senator, for crying out loud!

I won't be surprised if Phyllis's sentence is harsh.

KeepingItReal

Re: SPOILER! The Great Big Cover-up!

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:12 pm

She such a idiot.

Still not thinking....wonder if the same wig that Sheila used or the one she used back in the days!!

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:14 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: She such a idiot.

Still not thinking....wonder if the same wig that Sheila used or the one she used back in the days!!

LOL..good one! WTH is wrong with Nick, Jack and Sharon? OK I could see Jack lying for her because he loves her, and Nick lies for her because of Summer, but Sharon?

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:17 pm

All to please the Three idiots in her life I guess. Jack, Nick and Noah. Wow.... if ever there was a time this character should leave town.....I'd say Now would be it....this would serve those three just right.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:21 pm

Quote ILuvNY:

LOL..good one! WTH is wrong with Nick, Jack and Sharon? OK I could see Jack lying for her because he loves her, and Nick lies for her because of Summer, but Sharon?

That because Sharon sooooo nice. LMAO :-) :-) :-)

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:28 pm

Maybe Sharon is afraid that Phyllis will put an octopus in her bed - or set her house on fire - or run her down crossing the street? Phyllis is definitely one to fear when she has revenge on her mind. >) >) >)

NotSoYButStillR

Postby NotSoYButStillR » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:37 pm

They weren't under oath and there is no proof that they "knew."

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:14 pm

Quote Eppy: Maybe Sharon is afraid that Phyllis will put an octopus in her bed - or set her house on fire - or run her down crossing the street? Phyllis is definitely one to fear when she has revenge on her mind. >) >) >)

:-) :-) :-)

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:20 pm

YES! With a capital Y 3)

mpaden2002

Postby mpaden2002 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:52 pm

let's see phyllis takes summer to a hotel and says she's not coming back. has a wig on at the airport infront of a security camera. jack talked her into coming back and she refused to talk to nick. sounds like they knew she was gonna run away to me.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”