Where is Jill? is she with Colin?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
china doll1942

Where is Jill? is she with Colin?

Postby china doll1942 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:13 am

Where is she? Did something happen to her. I missed it.

Cannon

Re: Where is Jill? is she with Colin?

Postby Cannon » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:20 am

Quote china doll1942: Where is she? Did something happen to her. I missed it.

On vacation for approx 6 months.

AdamPhan

Postby AdamPhan » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:12 am

Quote Cannon:

On vacation for approx 6 months.

Yeah. I heard that too. and when she returns (from Oz) I hope Collin comes back with her. He made the show rock.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:41 am

Phillip III injured himself and Jill has gone to Australia to look after him. She will be back in September or October. Her portrayer Jess Walton is celebrating the birth of her first grandchild by taking six months off to be with her family.

sweetangel.

Postby sweetangel. » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:47 am

hers becoming a grandmother for the very first time so took 6 mos leave of absence Congrads Grandma

sweetangel.

Postby sweetangel. » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:49 am

Quote HOT PINK: Phillip III injured himself and Jill has gone to Australia to look after him. She will be back in September or October. Her portrayer Jess Walton is celebrating the birth of her first grandchild by taking six months off to be with her family.

should have read the other posts here first didn't see you had all the info going sorry

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:56 am

Quote sweetangel.:
Quote HOT PINK: Phillip III injured himself and Jill has gone to Australia to look after him. She will be back in September or October. Her portrayer Jess Walton is celebrating the birth of her first grandchild by taking six months off to be with her family.

should have read the other posts here first didn't see you had all the info going sorry

That's okay. I liked your first post. I'll offer my congratulations to Jess now as well.

sweetangel.

Postby sweetangel. » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:05 am

Quote HOT PINK:
Quote sweetangel.:

That's okay. I liked your first post. I'll offer my congratulations to Jess now as well.

thx for the compliment love ur avi

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:17 am

Quote sweetangel.:
Quote HOT PINK:
Quote sweetangel.:

thx for the compliment love ur avi

Thanks. They are my dream shoes. Love Christian Louboutin; but, because of injuries I've suffered in the past, I can't wear his heels because they are so high. Would love to be able to make him an offer he can't refuse to make me several pairs like the ones in my avi, only with lower heels. But, alas, my piggy bank is EMPTY.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:50 am

-----------------
China Doll, are you in Canada? Do you have a cat named China Doll?

In real life Jill took time off for Family Time...to spend time as a grandmother with a new grandchild I believe. So sweet!
Rumor is JILL will come back from Australia with Colin.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”