Canadian Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Geordiegal

Canadian Spoiler

Postby Geordiegal » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:25 pm

On today's show Ricky was standing over Eden with a very large knife. Kevin calls Paul and tells him he'sd worried about Eden and he was sure she was going to do something about Ricky. Paul races over there and bangs on the door. They show on the upcoming shot that Paul is in Ricky's room and asking where Eden is. There was nothing showing that Paul killed Ricky.

Villy89

Re: Canadian Spoiler

Postby Villy89 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Quote Geordiegal: On today's show Ricky was standing over Eden with a very large knife. Kevin calls Paul and tells him he'sd worried about Eden and he was sure she was going to do something about Ricky. Paul races over there and bangs on the door. They show on the upcoming shot that Paul is in Ricky's room and asking where Eden is. There was nothing showing that Paul killed Ricky.

Someone on the board said that he killed Ricky, maybe that's the dramatic exit he makes and there was also a spoiler on the board about Paul beating himself up the father he was to Ricky. I won't be surprise if he kills him, it's the only way Ricky can be stopped but I hate it too because that means Phyllis secrets will die with him. I don't know at this point if the hit and run will ever come to light since he's going to be dead by tomorrow show. Can't be easy for Paul. Isabella was crazy, Patty is crazy and now Ricky, poor guy. He can't catch a break.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”