The Winters Family

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cestmoi

The Winters Family

Postby cestmoi » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:05 pm

Waht's with the writers! They are making me fast forward when they come on the screen. They have made Devon's character really dislikable - Lilly immature and whiny and Neil really pompous. They used to be fun to watch - not now. Maybe its because Dru isn't around to 'lighten' them up!

Liz_77

Re: The Winters Family

Postby Liz_77 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:13 pm

Quote cestmoi: Waht's with the writers! They are making me fast forward when they come on the screen. They have made Devon's character really dislikable - Lilly immature and whiny and Neil really pompous. They used to be fun to watch - not now. Maybe its because Dru isn't around to 'lighten' them up!

I agree - though she could sometimes be a bit annoying, I've always liked Dru. It is definitely NOT the same without her on the show, that's for SURE. Plus, IMO, the character of Dru has to be played by Victoria Rowell - no one else!!! I miss Dru... :(

jsum

Postby jsum » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:26 pm

I think you hit the Neil (ha ha) on the head! It is becoming more evident that the characters of Neil, Devon, and Lily are not nearly as entertaining as they were when Dru was around. Dru had a comic touch, and it was fun to watch her shenanigans play out. But Neil, Devon, and Lily by themselves....

esquire19

Postby esquire19 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:47 pm

And is Devon really trying to act on a "love" relationship with Lily? That is disturbing!!

Puss

Postby Puss » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:50 pm

I was thinking the same thing - what's the point of watching them - just fluffer time - I fast forward them. And yes Neil is acting all high and mighty. I can sort of - again sort of understand how he might be upset with Phyllis (even though I love her), but as far as Daniel goes and his addiction - Neil is an addict himself - again hypocrite. I loved the scene when Daniel laid into him.

nexygirl

Postby nexygirl » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:55 pm

Quote cestmoi: Waht's with the writers! They are making me fast forward when they come on the screen. They have made Devon's character really dislikable - Lilly immature and whiny and Neil really pompous. They used to be fun to watch - not now. Maybe its because Dru isn't around to 'lighten' them up!

i agree with you

Return to “The Young and the Restless”