Sharon's Hospital Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
noony6

Re: Sharon's Hospital Spoiler

Postby noony6 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:46 pm

I don't know why this explination is sooo unbelievable when over the last few years, the writers have done several out of the blue, complete game changing re-writes or explanations for other characters they had written into corners.

Look at Cane, they realized that they'd ticked off a pretty major fan base with what they'd turned Cane into & then with his death, so they switched it completely around & had him come out the good guy. IMO, they did a good job with that s/l turning it around, & it saved them losing all the Lane fans from leaving.

Look at how many times they've tried to fix what they'd done to Adam? How many steps they've taken to redeem him.

And I know the Shaters hate when we compare things between the two ladies, but her big "twist" s/l just ended, so I'm using her...They changed a ton of stuff about her history with her father to bring up why she's been the way she has. They made her the good guy against her father, & basically laid out the whole loosing her family as the reason she got to be so psychotic about trying to keep Danny & Daniel in her life all those years ago. Most of her fans had NO PROBLEM with that story! A few of them, & you know who you are, stated that these were the new writers, & if they decided they were going to change things, then that was the story that was happening! I for one was totally happy with her new back story & it did completely make me understand why she fought so hard for Lucy.

So now that it's Sharon's turn, now that they finally see that they've isolated too many of her fans & that they've screwed up her character far too much, why couldn't they change things up & explain it through a personality distorting tumor?!

I'm not saying that it's absolutely gonna happen, because we haven't seen the spoiler on this site yet, or on SOC...but it's just as possible as all those other changes they made. The bottom line is, if they actually care about her fans, they'll fix this mess & give us something good to watch for her. If they don't care, then that will be made obvious.

dazzleme

Postby dazzleme » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:25 pm

Quote rediculous:
Quote dazzleme:
Quote rediculous:
Quote dazzleme:
Quote noony6:
Quote dazzleme:
Quote noony6:
Quote dazzleme:
Quote noony6: If the pictures are from the older scenes, why is CLB posting them? Someone else that posted the spoiler a while back said Sharon had a bandage on her head...IMO, this is just as valid a spoiler as anything else that's been coming down the line. No need to attack the poster when they've stated several times where they got the spoiler.

This would very much explain Sharon's completely out of character choices that she's been making as of lately, so IMO, the spoiler sounds very reasonable! I know the haters think it's BS, but please...is there anything they can honestly do with Sharon that is going to make you like her or change your mind about who she is? Doubtful. It's been told to us multiple times recently that these are the writers, & whatever they write is what is the story, right? So if they can chose to decide that Phyllis truly thinks that running Paul & Christine over was an accident, then they can decide that Sharon getting with Victor & her recent insane attitude is because of a tumor.

IMO, this would go a long way to fix the damage they've done to the Sharon base, & like it or not, that's a pretty large fan base. If the writers are smart, they'll do SOMETHING to get the massive fans of hers that they've lost back in their good graces. If they don't do something soon, they will prove to me that they don't care.

As for the repeat s/l...well they do that all the time. How many times have we seen a WTD s/l done? How many times recently alone have they redone a who done it murder! How many times are they going to put Victor & Nikki back together & break them up. So they give someone another brain tumor?! It won't be exactly like Jana's...her tumor made her a murderer, and as much as the haters want to villify her, she's no where near a murderer.

Just like all the spoilers, until they get on this site's spoiler section, I'll take it with a grain of salt, but this is def one I'm hoping turns out true, & I'll def enjoy speculating it.

you know what's really sad? is the fact that Sharon lost so many fans over her s/l...why is it that her fans aren't loyal to her no matter what? IF Phyllis were sleeping with Victor, I would hate it but I wouldn't stop being a Phyllis fan!

I agree that it makes me sad, but only because I miss posting with those amazing fans. I miss having peaceful, real debates with people that actually like Sharon rather than most that can't stand her. I'm not going to judge them though on why they don't support her anymore, though. If they don't the character anymore, then they don't enjoy her...I can't honestly blame them with all the crap they've put Sharon through over the last couple of years, or hell, ever since Cassie died!

IMO, it's easy for Phyllis fans to say that they'd neer stop liking her because no matter what she does, she always comes out on top, smelling like roses. I like Phyllis a lot, for completely different reasons than Sharon, but I'm sorry, she hasn't been through 1/2 of what Sharon has.

I'm personally like you...there is almost nothing I can think of that Sharon can do that would make me stop enjoying her. She has been my favorite since she joined the show! Even when the writers put her into impossibly watchable situations, like being with Victor, I always find something in her scenes I love.

really? you don't think Phyllis has been through crap of her own? let's see...she's been in jail a time or 2, she almost lost Summer, she had a miscarriage, she went through a divorce, now having her past exposed, being stalked by Ricky and Daisy and NOW it looks like Daniel will take the blame for Daisy (for the time being).......these are just some of the stuff I thought of and she hasn't been through half of what Sharon has? I'll have to disagree!

I also enjoy good conversations about the show and I have no issues with most posters, whether they are a Sharon fan or not...I just don't do nasty and snarky....I will show respect if I get respect, it's as simple as that!

Yes, I agree that she's been through a lot of crap as well, but everything she's ever been through...when it's over, she gets rainbows & sunshine! When she divorced Nick, she came out strong & brave & got to hook up with hottie Roman! When she went to prison for the blackmail, she barely did any time & then Michael got the charges reversed, like she'd done nothing wrong! She almost lost Summer, & she got Nick & her perfect family back in like a heartbeat. When Daniel went to jail for the murder he was framed for, everyone in town came out to help her...

Things don't ever go that way for Sharon! She went to jail for something she didn't do, & she spent more time in jail than Daisy did for everything she ACTUALLY DID! She lost her daughter, & then lost her entire family...even her son started to favor his life with Nick & Phyllis over Sharon...

I'm not saying I want bad things for Phyllis, I just want for once for Sharon to go through 1 year without the entire town hating her & her being miserable...if it takes a brain tumor, or a fall off the horse, I'll take it!! LOL

I don't like to get snarky either, but I admit that if someone gets snarky with me, or against someone else for no reason, I always get sucked in lol

isn't that about choices though? Sharon has made bad choices, more so than Phyllis....Phyllis makes dumb choices (such as remarrying Nick AGAIN) but Sharon doesn't seem to think before she acts, that is her down fall, so to me she causes a lot of her own misery from her impulsive decision making! Phyllis is impulsive too, but she seems to be more proactive in her thinking instead of reactive!

Yup, rent that car, hit that gas, run them over, hope their dead, listen around corners, hope for blackmail material, break into that room, cut up those undies, write that garbage, fling those arms, repeat that sentence, chance that baby's Daddy, lie, lie lie, all great proactivity!!

LOL so Sharon is the only crazy one? you know it's tit for tat! you sound surprised! her being proactive is how I see her, sorry if you feel the need to mock my post!

Nothing about your post, all about Phyllis, both she and Sharon are as looney as they come! I actually like your post, it makes a lot of sense. :)

oh okay, sorry I misunderstood the context!

dazzleme

Postby dazzleme » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:26 pm

Quote Karl127: i expect any felon to pay and i speak out about it. this throwing in of other names and what sharon did to cameron in defense is bs and you know it. talk about spewing crap. and fools are people who say they acknowledge that they know what phyl has done yet it doesn't seem to matter - i don't know what's worse, that or not understanding what she's done. blah blah blah. fun little posts are one thing, we all post them, but the posts that seem to want to take on something more serious ought to reflect some amount of intellectual honesty. when all they do is excuse phyl, that is something i have to tell myself is a joke - or otherwise it's just plain scary. between being banned a million times and all the vitriol you're always posting, let alone excuses for anything phyl has done, you're just too funny. bugger off.

I find your post to be offensive in the way you are lashing out at Phyllis fans and calling them fools and that our responses are 'a joke'. Some people don't take YnR as seriously as others do, I for one don't. It's a fictional show with fictional characters, none are better than the other. All of them have been criminals at one time or another and have tried to cover up their crimes or not come clean to cover their own butts.

Back to the topic of the thread.. Sharon's Hospital Spoiler isn't even a spoiler it's old news from a couple of years ago. They can't expain her stupidity lately that easily and she has not symptoms shown on screen that might indicate she has a brain tumor.[/quote]

thank you

janesBydiction

Postby janesBydiction » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:23 pm

YAY! More Sharon fanfiction being posted as spoilers! How does this board even allow a poster to post "Spoiler" in the subject title with no link??

Nelson Branco has already squashed this rumor and said this tumor story line isn't happening.

lfga

Postby lfga » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Quote janesBydiction: YAY! More Sharon fanfiction being posted as spoilers! How does this board even allow a poster to post "Spoiler" in the subject title with no link??

Nelson Branco has already squashed this rumor and said this tumor story line isn't happening.

i know what im about to say wont matter to you,and that,s ok....but i feel like i am being singled out...Sharon,s tumor wasnt the only spoiler,i cant not help it if its ture or not...I went back 12 poster ago ..and found over 10 post's Without a link ...WHICH I did have...and if you look you will see about 4 times where i mention the link....their was not any one say-n where,s the link,not one time....

lfga

Postby lfga » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:19 pm

all the other posts that i found was just in the mth of June...and it hurts that i am the only one that get this ..i have never ask any one where did you get your link.....and their a warning about spoilers on some of the links.....but i wrote this thinking it was all ture...i would like to say thanks to all for reading my post....it say on some of the links ..for entertainment purposes only

Pauls

Postby Pauls » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Quote lfga:
Quote janesBydiction: YAY! More Sharon fanfiction being posted as spoilers! How does this board even allow a poster to post "Spoiler" in the subject title with no link??

i know what im about to say wont matter to you,and that,s ok....but i feel like i am being singled out...Sharon,s tumor wasnt the only spoiler,i cant not help it if its ture or not...I went back 12 poster ago ..and found over 10 post's Without a link ...WHICH I did have...and if you look you will see about 4 times where i mention the link....their was not any one say-n where,s the link,not one time....

I wouldn't worry about it lfga...it's great if you can post the link or the site where you get spoiler info and rumors, but you're not the only one who passes info along that does not include a source or link. I appreciate your efforts in passing info along as I don't get around to other sites for possible spoilers and rumors. :)

Adams pants

Postby Adams pants » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Quote Pauls:
Quote lfga:

I wouldn't worry about it lfga...it's great if you can post the link or the site where you get spoiler info and rumors, but you're not the only one who passes info along that does not include a source or link. I appreciate your efforts in passing info along as I don't get around to other sites for possible spoilers and rumors. :)

DITTO! You're a nice and honest poster! Thanks Ifga for passing along the info. :)

lfga

Postby lfga » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Quote Pauls:
Quote lfga:

thanks so much,their was this other message board that i was on,and even if you put the link,they would move it,if your post a spoiler that was on a character,and some one else,mention the same character,they would move it..that why i like this so much,but i will put my link next time..thanks again.

lfga

Postby lfga » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:56 pm

Quote Adams pants:
Quote Pauls:
Quote lfga:

DITTO! You're a nice and honest poster! Thanks Ifga for passing along the info. :)

welcome :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”