I love Cane, he could be the next...?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
wowbabyits2007

I love Cane, he could be the next...?

Postby wowbabyits2007 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:34 pm

I have to say I too absolutely LOVE the character of Cane with his Australian accent and his attitude of not tolerating b.s. when it comes to some of the wanna-be-bad-girls/boys.

The reason I love his character is because he has morals and ethics (not building on land with high levels of propane) and instinctingly strikes back when someone (Amber) compromises his trust.

We soooo need a character like this in Genoa City, because usually they're way to evil or way to innocent. This guy is a stand up guy allllll the way until someone like Amber plays him. Then...look out!!! I LOVE HIM!!!

nexygirl

Re: I love Cane, he could be the next...?

Postby nexygirl » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:45 pm

Quote wowbabyits2007: I have to say I too absolutely LOVE the character of Cane with his Australian accent and his attitude of not tolerating b.s. when it comes to some of the wanna-be-bad-girls/boys.

The reason I love his character is because he has morals and ethics (not building on land with high levels of propane) and instinctingly strikes back when someone (Amber) compromises his trust.

We soooo need a character like this in Genoa City, because usually they're way to evil or way to innocent. This guy is a stand up guy allllll the way until someone like Amber plays him. Then...look out!!! I LOVE HIM!!!

%( too bad he'll turn out evil

BILLBOWSKI

Postby BILLBOWSKI » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:52 pm

Quote nexygirl:
Quote wowbabyits2007: I have to say I too absolutely LOVE the character of Cane with his Australian accent and his attitude of not tolerating b.s. when it comes to some of the wanna-be-bad-girls/boys.

THey will probably drop the Cane being bad s/l too!!!!

%( too bad he'll turn out evil

JohnsNicksMom

Postby JohnsNicksMom » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:22 pm

I wonder how evil he will get? :D

samantha1968

Postby samantha1968 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:56 pm

Hi u may love cane he is evil i new he was going to turn out bad. Now the uncle shows up maybe cane has the missing money? see what u think he followed amber and now has 700 thousand?

wonder-mom

Postby wonder-mom » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:56 am

You never know, he might not be a bad guy in the end *crossing fingers* I mean they had posted how long that Logan and Nick would be an item...didn't pan out at all...there are a lot like that, so they might change their minds. Which I hope, because him standing up to Amber like that....YUMMY! Definatly agreed that they need a man in GC that actually sticks to his word and means what he says!

aym0402

Postby aym0402 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:28 am

Quote wonder-mom: You never know, he might not be a bad guy in the end *crossing fingers* I mean they had posted how long that Logan and Nick would be an item...didn't pan out at all...there are a lot like that, so they might change their minds. Which I hope, because him standing up to Amber like that....YUMMY! Definatly agreed that they need a man in GC that actually sticks to his word and means what he says!

ICAM...I too have my fingers crossed; I want Cane to be a good guy... :D

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:31 am

Also like Cane....what a great guy....hopefully he will not be made into a vilian......Amber knew what she doing when she hooked him....what terrible way to have done it....well now he's free to have a nice girl..... ;)

Revasfan

Postby Revasfan » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:38 am

Good, bad, he's still fine as he wanna be.

wowbabyits2007

Postby wowbabyits2007 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:25 pm

Does anyone think that JiMin is Cane's Uncle and has been in town this whole time? I think he has the money. I don't know I'm confused, the spoilers are confusing my guesses...maybe I should stop reading them (but it's so fun)!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”