SHARON CASE TWEETED THIS

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trixie60

Re: SHARON CASE TWEETED THIS

Postby trixie60 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Quote flygirl1969:
Quote rediculous:
Quote flygirl1969: I think Sharon will have some sort of mental illness like bipolar disorder or split personality or a brain tumor because those are the only possible reasons for her behavior. If Sharon is ill then she can be redeemed otherwise IMO she's ruined. I saw yesterday's CDN episode and her interaction with Adam is simply bizarre. I think Sharon needs real help.

ICAM!! She is acting really strange and has been for a long time, but getting progressively worse. SC is doing a great job of acting that way too!!

SC is doing a great job. The weird smiling when the situation is anything but funny is a sure sign of mental illness. I think SC is often underrated but she's really showing the unraveling of Sharon. Somewhere it was posted that there's a photo of Sharon in a hospital bed surrounded by Nick, Victor and Jack. I just wish tptb would get on with telling this story. This show lacks balance we get inundated with some s/ls while other go by the wayside hopefully we'll learn what's up with Sharon.

Can't wait to see what SC meant about some good story lines. I agree. SC is doing a great job. Seems to me that she may have meant something about her own character and it might take a turn in her personality. In other words, maybe some kind of personality disorder.

lfga

Postby lfga » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Quote vikis3:
Quote lfga:
Quote vikis3: I think that Skye is on her way back

WHO IS Skpe...is she likeable

Skye Lockheart...Adam's ex...the one that fell into the volcano

ok thanks

Air Force Sergeant

Postby Air Force Sergeant » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:03 am

Who cares what the actress "tweeted"? She would say anything to get viewers to keep watching. I wouldn't trust anything they say.

Air Force Sergeant

Postby Air Force Sergeant » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:03 am

Who cares what the actress "tweeted"? She would say anything to get viewers to keep watching. I wouldn't trust anything they say.

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:31 am

It keeps the masses watching a bad show,makes us all think their are better days ahead ;)

feronie

Postby feronie » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:35 am

I agree with the poster who said actors will do anything to bump up ratings. I don't think they are very reliable when it comes to "touting themselves."

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:05 pm

Unfortunately, I have to agree. With the advent and popularity of Twitter, I'm not a fan of actors pimping themselves or their storylines in the media, especially when s/he lay out the days they're on so people will watch. ~) Please.

I feel for SC, I really do because she has been 100% professional in her interviews over the years and she never says anything negative about the show or her fellow castmates. What they've done to her character over the past 3 years (especially now with this disgusting, incestuous-like Victor hook-up) has got to be killing her, yet she says little. She must know how many fans she lost when her character was paired with the baby-napper Adam. Remember what the boards were like when she went back to her daughter's kidnapper? How much outrage and anger there was at Sharon?

Her friendship in real life with MM just wasn't enough to make long-time fans of her character overlook the complete hatchet job on "Sharon" to prop SHAM (that's what they'll always be to me). So I think SC is in full damage control and trying to get fans to keep watching. Problem is, nothing will really change with MAB, HS and SH at the helm; they'll keep writing her character into the ground unless her fans get the message across that this is unacceptable and the the show won't be REWARDED for this sick mess with loyal viewership. Sorry, but I have little hope that this writing team will do anything to truly redeem and explain away this mess they've made of her character - nothing short of a Dallas-style "Dream" or medical condition ( ;)) to explain why Sharon has been acting so out of character. I mean, they purposefully wrote her this way just to keep kicking her over and over again. If this "twist" involves anything to do with Adam - the character that helped drag her down into the mud, then I'm not interested and I'll just follow the boards rather than watch the sick mess on TV. I've had enough of the SHAM pimping. The real Sharon would never have gone back repeatedly to the man that stole her child, lied to her for months, gave her someone else's ashes to bury (sickening!),etc. Forgive him? Maybe; "love" him more than any other? Please. I won't accept the writers constant insults to long-time fans like myself.

I hope the writers truly surprise me and the Sharon with a backbone, yet kindness and sympathy for others (with her children as her main priority), is brought back. Just don't think this writing team has the talent, or the interest.

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:51 pm

Quote Soulsistah: Unfortunately, I have to agree. With the advent and popularity of Twitter, I'm not a fan of actors pimping themselves or their storylines in the media, especially when s/he lay out the days they're on so people will watch. ~) Please.

I feel for SC, I really do because she has been 100% professional in her interviews over the years and she never says anything negative about the show or her fellow castmates. What they've done to her character over the past 3 years (especially now with this disgusting, incestuous-like Victor hook-up) has got to be killing her, yet she says little. She must know how many fans she lost when her character was paired with the baby-napper Adam. Remember what the boards were like when she went back to her daughter's kidnapper? How much outrage and anger there was at Sharon?

Her friendship in real life with MM just wasn't enough to make long-time fans of her character overlook the complete hatchet job on "Sharon" to prop SHAM (that's what they'll always be to me). So I think SC is in full damage control and trying to get fans to keep watching. Problem is, nothing will really change with MAB, HS and SH at the helm; they'll keep writing her character into the ground unless her fans get the message across that this is unacceptable and the the show won't be REWARDED for this sick mess with loyal viewership. Sorry, but I have little hope that this writing team will do anything to truly redeem and explain away this mess they've made of her character - nothing short of a Dallas-style "Dream" or medical condition ( ;)) to explain why Sharon has been acting so out of character. I mean, they purposefully wrote her this way just to keep kicking her over and over again. If this "twist" involves anything to do with Adam - the character that helped drag her down into the mud, then I'm not interested and I'll just follow the boards rather than watch the sick mess on TV. I've had enough of the SHAM pimping. The real Sharon would never have gone back repeatedly to the man that stole her child, lied to her for months, gave her someone else's ashes to bury (sickening!),etc. Forgive him? Maybe; "love" him more than any other? Please. I won't accept the writers constant insults to long-time fans like myself.

I hope the writers truly surprise me and the Sharon with a backbone, yet kindness and sympathy for others (with her children as her main priority), is brought back. Just don't think this writing team has the talent, or the interest.

GREAT POST..you said everything I was going to post so I won't bother..SC & MM have turned me off with their tweets and posting on this board. Uncalled for..this board is for us fans.

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:12 pm

sc AND mm have posted on this board??

when??

Return to “The Young and the Restless”