The "hands" on Gens money-speculation

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Daybrandnew

The "hands" on Gens money-speculation

Postby Daybrandnew » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Could those hands shuffling through the money and passports be Jill's? I don't think she would have any issues about reconnecting with Collin and sticking it to Gen.

BobbiSox

Re: The

Postby BobbiSox » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Quote Daybrandnew: Could those hands shuffling through the money and passports be Jill's? I don't think she would have any issues about reconnecting with Collin and sticking it to Gen.

IS THIS A SPOILER/ WHAT SHOW ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Quote Daybrandnew: Could those hands shuffling through the money and passports be Jill's? I don't think she would have any issues about reconnecting with Collin and sticking it to Gen.

NOW THAT I'VE SEEN TODAY'S EPI, those hands were way too young to be Jills. Those were the hands of a twenty-year old.

aquarius50

Postby aquarius50 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Quote BobbiSox:

I don't think this is a SPOILER, sounds more like a question.

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Quote aquarius50:
Quote BobbiSox:

I don't think this is a SPOILER, sounds more like a question.

Ya. It was a question asked before the US viewers saw it, it gave away something that was GOING to happen, so that makes it a SPOILER.

jcren

Postby jcren » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:44 pm

I think it is Genevieve's 'dead' daughter Samantha or Adam's ex Skye.

It looked like she was wearing a college ring. Maybe Harvard? That was there for a reason.

I would LOVE for it to be Skye. But it is probably Samantha.

just diva

Postby just diva » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Quote BobbiSox:

NOW THAT I'VE SEEN TODAY'S EPI, those hands were way too young to be Jills. Those were the hands of a twenty-year old.

I agree, those hands were too young to be Jill's. I think that it is Samantha the so called dead daughter. Remember Gen was talking to someone on the phone before they showed the hands. She know who is taking the money and I think it is her daughter Sam.

GLfan85

Postby GLfan85 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:42 pm

That would be an interesting twist wouldn't it? Having Samantha be the one taking the money. Wasn't she and Sam close? Why would Sam "fake her death"? Lots of questions on that one. But then, if they can bring Taylor back on B&B after literally dying in front of everyone, they could bring Sam on.

HeyMon

Postby HeyMon » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Why not Samantha? Why not re-write even the re-write of Cane's background. Keep re-writing Cane and Gen until MAB gets it right...which will be never.

granny45

Postby granny45 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:16 pm

I don't think Jill would have anything to do with Colin ever again - not after he tried to kidnap her prescious "grandchldren".

Return to “The Young and the Restless”