sheila carter

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lilmama2012

sheila carter

Postby lilmama2012 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:18 pm

What if yall think they will bring Sheila carter back plz write back

HOT PINK

Re: sheila carter

Postby HOT PINK » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Quote lilmama2012: What if yall think they will bring Sheila carter back plz write back

Sheila is DEAD and I hope she stays that way. Lauren shot her and the autopsy report confirmed that it was definitely Sheila.

BoomerangWombat

Postby BoomerangWombat » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Quote HOT PINK:
Quote lilmama2012: What if yall think they will bring Sheila carter back plz write back

Sheila is DEAD and I hope she stays that way. Lauren shot her and the autopsy report confirmed that it was definitely Sheila.

Does this mean we can't defrost Brad? %(

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Quote BoomerangWombat:
Quote HOT PINK:

Well, we did see Sheila die on screen and Brad's frozen body in the lake. And, we watched his spirit come and lead Colleen's spirit to Heaven (or wherever they went) when she died. Have to say, if I had to choose between Brad and Sheila coming back from the dead, I'd choose Brad in a heartbeat.

G.D.S.R. 5-5-10

Postby G.D.S.R. 5-5-10 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Quote HOT PINK:

I can remember seeing Sheila on Y&R when I was very young, somewhere about five or six. I could have been four. My mom watched it then. I was always scared of Sheila. I would get a baseball bat and hide behind the couch every weekday at 12:30. Even though I'm going on 12, I'm also scared of Daisy. :~

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Quote G.D.S.R. 5-5-10:
Quote HOT PINK:

I can remember seeing Sheila on Y&R when I was very young, somewhere about five or six. I could have been four. My mom watched it then. I was always scared of Sheila. I would get a baseball bat and hide behind the couch every weekday at 12:30. Even though I'm going on 12, I'm also scared of Daisy. :~

sheila always gave me chills. there was something so dead-set, so unmoved in her eyes and mouth and voice - i've got the shivers just picturing her!

Yrspoilerhelp

Postby Yrspoilerhelp » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:53 pm

well "Phyllis" who we think is Shelia said "You shot the wrong one!" maybe she was right and Phyllis has been Shelia the whole time :0

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:04 am

Quote BoomerangWombat:
Quote HOT PINK:

Lol!! He has been defrosted. He is Bill now on B&B. And very much alive and looking very hot these days!! :)

spooner

Postby spooner » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:14 am

Quote BoomerangWombat:
Quote HOT PINK:

lol, you're good!

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:20 am

I am with you as well. What happen if it was not sheila that died. It could have been someone else that died instead of sheila herself. Is that even possible. I actually miss sheila doing her thing, but I am more than interested in sheila's offspring Daisy.Daisy is more interesting than sheila herself. That does also go for Ryder as well.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”