Phyllis answers Jacks phone calls!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
laurie6805

Re: Phyllis answers Jacks phone calls!

Postby laurie6805 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:15 pm

So now we sit and wait on the writer!!! ~)

breadnbutter

Postby breadnbutter » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:37 pm

Quote Jake Austin:
Quote aym0402:
Quote carlotta1960:
Quote Jake Austin:
Quote StaceyT:
Quote Jake Austin: As much as i love phick i love phack also but i think i love phick more..... Jack and Phyllis definitely work and their scenes really move me as for shick their scenes just move me to the bathroom.

Nobody is talking about Shick in this thread ~) Please dont come in and start up the chain reaction of Phick/Shick bickering in this thread :|

iight but she did mention shick in her post so i just responded to that. But anyways i love PHACK!!!!!!!

I am confused. :~ Shouldn't the Phack and Shick fans be on the same side? If so, why would they argue?

Not necessarily, I'm pro-PHACK, pro-SHAD! I think Nick needs someone new in his life.

I know the perfect woman HEATHER STEVENS

i was thinking of the doctor who saved nick in the woods... she seemed to stare into his eyes an awful lot.

laurie6805

Postby laurie6805 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:45 pm

Logan disappeared just a quick as she came. Pro Shick, Pro Phack ;)

wild-weasel

Postby wild-weasel » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:17 pm

Quote Jake Austin: As much as i love phick i love phack also but i think i love phick more..... Jack and Phyllis definitely work and their scenes really move me as for shick their scenes just move me to the bathroom.

Happy dumpping. Your gonna be there for a while..

GO SHICK GO!!!

Jake Austin

Postby Jake Austin » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:19 pm

Quote wild-weasel:

Happy dumpping. Your gonna be there for a while..

GO SHICK GO!!!

Sorry to disapoint you but i will not be "dumping" but i hope u have fun crying in ur beer.

JTsahottie

Postby JTsahottie » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:25 pm

Phyllis so loves Jack you could totally see it in their scenes today. Won't be long now......

mpaden2002

Postby mpaden2002 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:15 pm

especially when he said he thinks of phyllis and summer like his own family. Hello!!!

wowbabyits2007

Postby wowbabyits2007 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:15 pm

I think Phyll & Jack should remain close friends, their time has run its course.

I think Phyllis should go after Victor with all his power and money...AND she should do it just to get back at Nicki, Victoria, and Nick. LOL...she'd be the boss and the new stepmom. That would be some drama!

Liz_77

Postby Liz_77 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:20 pm

Quote wowbabyits2007: I think Phyll & Jack should remain close friends, their time has run its course.

I think Phyllis should go after Victor with all his power and money...AND she should do it just to get back at Nicki, Victoria, and Nick. LOL...she'd be the boss and the new stepmom. That would be some drama!

haha - funny idea actually! would be interesting to see, though I doubt Victor will go for it. but who knows...

Anyway, I liked Phyllis and Jack together as well and I hope they get back together! Plus, I really want Shick to be back on...

Passionist

Postby Passionist » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:36 pm

I am glad Phyllis aswered Jack call!!!! :) :)) ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”