Phyllis answers Jacks phone calls!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
laurie6805

Phyllis answers Jacks phone calls!

Postby laurie6805 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:09 pm

I don't care what anyone says. It is obvious that Phyllis loves Jack. She saw on the caller ID that it was Jack and she anwered it. He is good for her and she brings out a softer side in him. He loves her too. She and Nick are never like that. They are just about sex. Phyllis and Jack need to get together just like Shick. !!!!! I can almost like Phyllis when she is with Jack. LOL

StaceyT

Re: Phyllis answers Jacks phone calls!

Postby StaceyT » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:13 pm

Quote laurie6805: I don't care what anyone says. It is obvious that Phyllis loves Jack. She saw on the caller ID that it was Jack and she anwered it. He is good for her and she brings out a softer side in him. He loves her too. She and Nick are never like that. They are just about sex. Phyllis and Jack need to get together just like Shick. !!!!! I can almost like Phyllis when she is with Jack. LOL

I agree, I always liked Jack and Phyllis together! They do work well together IMO! :)

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:15 pm

Jack has it BAD Phyllis always has...those two are AWESOME together!!!!! U see all that emotion that went thru Jack's eyes?? LMAO his world was ending knowing Phyllis and SUmmer were gonna be gone LOLOL
PHACK ROCKS!

SndrElkins

Postby SndrElkins » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:16 pm

Quote Snizzle: Jack has it BAD Phyllis always has...those two are AWESOME together!!!!! U see all that emotion that went thru Jack's eyes?? LMAO his world was ending knowing Phyllis and SUmmer were gonna be gone LOLOL
PHACK ROCKS!

I agree.Jack has always loved Phyllis.They are great together.

Jake Austin

Postby Jake Austin » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:16 pm

As much as i love phick i love phack also but i think i love phick more..... Jack and Phyllis definitely work and their scenes really move me as for shick their scenes just move me to the bathroom.

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:17 pm

Quote Jake Austin: As much as i love phick i love phack also but i think i love phick more..... Jack and Phyllis definitely work and their scenes really move me as for shick their scenes just move me to the bathroom.

Nobody is talking about Shick in this thread ~) Please dont come in and start up the chain reaction of Phick/Shick bickering in this thread :|

Revasfan

Postby Revasfan » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:19 pm

I know right? We want the Phack love. ;)

Jake Austin

Postby Jake Austin » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:19 pm

Quote StaceyT:
Quote Jake Austin: As much as i love phick i love phack also but i think i love phick more..... Jack and Phyllis definitely work and their scenes really move me as for shick their scenes just move me to the bathroom.

Nobody is talking about Shick in this thread ~) Please dont come in and start up the chain reaction of Phick/Shick bickering in this thread :|

iight but she did mention shick in her post so i just responded to that. But anyways i love PHACK!!!!!!!

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:45 pm

Quote Jake Austin:
Quote StaceyT:

iight but she did mention shick in her post so i just responded to that. But anyways i love PHACK!!!!!!!

You know exactly what I mean ;)

carlotta1960

Postby carlotta1960 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:48 pm

Quote Jake Austin:
Quote StaceyT:

I am confused. :~ Shouldn't the Phack and Shick fans be on the same side? If so, why would they argue?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”