Phyllis' explanation for what happened (spoiler)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

Re: Phyllis' explanation for what happened (spoiler)

Postby rediculous » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:45 am

Quote TwinSisterrrr: I'm really disappointed in Phyllis after reading this. I actually thought she had come a long way, maybe she has but to throw that in Daniel's face... that was low *) If she would have just at least acted sorry or lied and said she was drunk I could have respected it. I hate that MAB has done this to her fans, its not fair.

Phyllis fans aren't special. Most gloated and high fived each other and salivated at the ruination of the Sharon character at the hands of MAB, why should the Phyllis fans be exempt? Bringing out the REAL Phyllis is poetic justice. Thank you MAB!!

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:01 am

Quote rediculous:
Quote Sinny242:
Quote Squish:
Quote Shicky:
Quote Squish:
Quote Shicky: Now we get a phick fan playing the victim role with the "oh the mean Shick fans are out for poor Phyllis' blood" ... maybe some of you don't realize that a lot of people hated the b!tch WAY before she slept with Sharon's husband 3)

NOPE not a Phick fan Shicky. Just making an observation. Look at the bitterness>>> you HATED the b!tch<<< REALLY???? She's not real 8) 8) LOL Seriously. 3)

You've never hated or loved a soap character? LOL That is what bitter is to you? Seriously? It appears you're the bitter one, upset that a large number of fans are always against ole red...

Naw, I'm not bitter I was ROTFLMAOPIMP the whole time I typed my post. Life's too short to hate. :))

This is a riot.. I just printed out this whole thread.. taking it to work to show a few people who love when i bring this stuff.. they cannot believe how serious people take this show..the hate is so off the charts it is scary but it is freaking entertaining in a sick kind of way.. kind of like watching a bad accident

If I was one of your co workers I would be laughing at the troll who has so much hatred for a fictional character, Sharon, that she has been banned 242 times, yet still takes the time to sign up yet again to spew her Sinny blurbs that
make absolutely no sense, and spew her hatred for that fictional character; now that is laughable. I can just imagine them walking away and shaking their heads in amazement at such foolishness.

LOL it is funny cuz one of the girls pointed you out as sounding bitter over this show :)

they already know I am crazy.. I would rather be crazy over bitter

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:03 am

Quote rediculous:
Quote TwinSisterrrr: I'm really disappointed in Phyllis after reading this. I actually thought she had come a long way, maybe she has but to throw that in Daniel's face... that was low *) If she would have just at least acted sorry or lied and said she was drunk I could have respected it. I hate that MAB has done this to her fans, its not fair.

Phyllis fans aren't special. Most gloated and high fived each other and salivated at the ruination of the Sharon character at the hands of MAB, why should the Phyllis fans be exempt? Bringing out the REAL Phyllis is poetic justice. Thank you MAB!!

Phyllis may be crazy.. but Sharon is a crazy skank... one who is banging her kids grampa :)

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:09 am

Quote Sinny242:
Quote rediculous:
Quote Sinny242:
Quote Squish:
Quote Shicky:
Quote Squish:
Quote Shicky: Now we get a phick fan playing the victim role with the "oh the mean Shick fans are out for poor Phyllis' blood" ... maybe some of you don't realize that a lot of people hated the b!tch WAY before she slept with Sharon's husband 3)

NOPE not a Phick fan Shicky. Just making an observation. Look at the bitterness>>> you HATED the b!tch<<< REALLY???? She's not real 8) 8) LOL Seriously. 3)

You've never hated or loved a soap character? LOL That is what bitter is to you? Seriously? It appears you're the bitter one, upset that a large number of fans are always against ole red...

Naw, I'm not bitter I was ROTFLMAOPIMP the whole time I typed my post. Life's too short to hate. :))

This is a riot.. I just printed out this whole thread.. taking it to work to show a few people who love when i bring this stuff.. they cannot believe how serious people take this show..the hate is so off the charts it is scary but it is freaking entertaining in a sick kind of way.. kind of like watching a bad accident

If I was one of your co workers I would be laughing at the troll who has so much hatred for a fictional character, Sharon, that she has been banned 242 times, yet still takes the time to sign up yet again to spew her Sinny blurbs that
make absolutely no sense, and spew her hatred for that fictional character; now that is laughable. I can just imagine them walking away and shaking their heads in amazement at such foolishness.

LOL it is funny cuz one of the girls pointed you out as sounding bitter over this show :)

Yeah sure--- you could write the book on bitter. Your juvenile high school blurbs prove it every morning. You just don't recognize yourself as the joke you are! Time to go back under your bridge now!!

Elanc56

Postby Elanc56 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:16 am

Quote Squish:
Quote Elanc56:
Quote dbpnrd: I hope they will take this hit-run to being out the murder of Sasha Green. These writers are setting a bad example to the ounger group of watchers. Since when do we teach kids if you kill/attemp to kill you go free. If they change this to make her again a poor soul who did it because of someone else I sweare they will loose some tube watchers. I have a petition going to stop watching if it happens. So far accross many continents who watch this soaps I say they're a vast number who will.

Where is your petition? I'll sign it in a nanu-second. I totaly agree with your perspective. Y and R used to be a terrific morality show...it did good in society. Now, there is nothing but distortion and twisting where evil gets away with everything and good is turned into evil.

A morality show? :-) :-) Morality????? on a Soap :-) :-)

Absolutely! YNR in Bill Bell's day was a cut above every other soap because of it's high standards. It didn't matter what bad guys or evils were featured in any sl, the moral imperative always shone through. And it always makes me laugh how people scream about the 'immorality' of Sharon having a relationship with Victor, but say there's no moral needs for a soap. Just hogwash! We all aim to see the moral imperatives. It is human nature. Soap or not.

Elanc56

Postby Elanc56 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:19 am

Quote Squish:
Quote lvsdasnow:
Quote Elanc56:
Quote CdnMama: As much as I cannot STAND either Daniel or Phyllis, it was awful to watch Phyllis take Daniel's line of questioning today and turn it around on him regarding Cassie's death. Are you kidding me Phyllis??? Your own SON. anyway. She is disgusting and the best line of the day was when Daisy said "I'm taking my daughter I won't allow her near your crazy mother!" to Daniel.

It does not surprise me one bit that Phyllis would try to turn the blame away from herself today. Classic Phyl. I hope that Nick dumps her so fast that her head spins. I hope that Nick FINALLY sees her for who she really truly is.

All the people that she so hypocritically judged and tormented with their pasts deserve to be front and center for the big reveal of Phyllis' attempted murder past! Adam, Daisy, Sharon, Avery. How she got in THEIR faces and humiliated them time and again!

Hopefuly she gets what she deserves!

I wish she would but I don't see it. The writers have spent so much time on redeeming her, making her into a saint, a hero, yada, yada. I too loved Daisy's line about taking Lucy away from Daniel's crazy mother.

The writers have brought Phyllis to a point she will never be able to be redeemed. I heard the writers are writing the end of Phyllis. That's what some want and without Phyllis on the canvas, more money can be given to the veteran actors and actresses they want to keep around.
I think this whole rerun bring Phyllis down and out will be the beginning of the end of Y&R.

To me, when Ricky, Adam and Daisy became hero's in the eyes of many, it was the beginning of the end of Y&R.

Lvsdasnow don't you know that Phyllis is the most criminal person in the world she committed the ULTIMATE sin and destroyed wonderful perfect Shick because of that one unforgivable sin she's garnered such an extremely bitter, overly obsessive and completely fantical following of haters who wouldn't be satisfied if she were beaten bloody, raped a million different ways and then finished off with a bucket full of flesh eating ants tossed on to her bare naked battered and bruised body. All because Ken and Barbie liked to have sex with people outside their marriage. :D:D

Well, if you know this truth, why squawk about the fact of it. Phyllis will indeed always be vilified because she destroyed a favorite couple. Shick was the best couple on this show. Phyllis is the worst nasty person on the show. Makes sense. It will never change. Phyllis will never be accepted as long as she continues to con and keep her nasty hooks in Nick who has become the most boring and dumb character on this show.

Elanc56

Postby Elanc56 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:21 am

Quote Squish:

Maybe you should check out the hateful nasty comments made by those who want Nick with nasty Phyllis and therefore hate and vilify Sharon. It cuts both ways. People have their favs and they have those they hate. It's called being engaged intensely with the addictive habit of watching soaps all your life. Totally normal.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:25 am

Quote rediculous:
Quote Sinny242:
Quote rediculous:
Quote Sinny242:
Quote Squish:
Quote Shicky:
Quote Squish:

Yeah sure--- you could write the book on bitter. Your juvenile high school blurbs prove it every morning. You just don't recognize yourself as the joke you are! Time to go back under your bridge now!!

You always get so cranky when sharon is acting especially skanky... poor red..

and if only you could make me go under the bridge huh :D

and just think now school is just about over.. I will have even more time on my hands to post

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:28 am

Quote Sinny242:
Quote rediculous:
Quote Sinny242:
Quote rediculous:
Quote Sinny242:
Quote Squish:
Quote Shicky:
Quote Squish:

You always get so cranky when sharon is acting especially skanky... poor red..

and if only you could make me go under the bridge huh :D

Your so passive aggressive!! Pitiful!

BoomerangWombat

Postby BoomerangWombat » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:30 am

Quote rediculous:
Quote Sinny242:
Quote rediculous:
Quote Sinny242:
Quote Squish:
Quote Shicky:
Quote Squish:

I'm heading back to the bridge soon...would you like me to take Sinny home with me? :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”