Phyllis Newman Show is about to lose a viewer

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Benay

Re: Phyllis Newman Show is about to lose a viewer

Postby Benay » Thu May 31, 2012 4:24 pm

Quote Glamma5993: I was talking to the other Phyllis Pill Popper not you hon!

Real classy!

Backstreet

Postby Backstreet » Thu May 31, 2012 4:28 pm

Quote Glamma5993: When did I state I had a favorite? I re-read my post, and I just didn't see that. That is the problem with this board-No one can make a post w/out the Phyllis brigade jumping on board to help prop her up some more. You have no reason to do that: the writers, the Phick fans, etc.. have their way. I didn't enjoy Sharon's storyline last year either. I haven't liked the direction Sharon has taken in years. It is POSSIBLE to not like Phyllis' character, without liking Sharon's character either. GET A GRIP. You have your way. Watch away and enjoy. simmer down.

Nobody says that you have to like Phyllis at all. However, I think that you should look up how many episodes she is supposed to be signed up for in her contract. Perhaps seeing her is magnified for you because you don't like her and so over exaggerated. I don't see any other characters happy for more than at least one minute on this show so if you think that Phyllis is living a life of roses and romance, maybe you need to replay the show a few times and recheck it out.

Earthling

Postby Earthling » Thu May 31, 2012 4:29 pm

I love the Y&R and enjoy many characters, including Phyllis. Y&R would not be the same without her.

Lucy3

Postby Lucy3 » Thu May 31, 2012 4:31 pm

Quote shoozeyque2:
Quote JUJU41: I think Phyllis is getting on everyone's last nerve. Can't Nick see how wacky she has been acting with her over expressive facial expressions and hand and arms jerking and waving around. The girl needs help. Great Job Michelle Stafford!

________

MS is doing a great job in making us hate Phyllis soooooooo much and be so sick of her and her facial and arm expressions, like another poster said.
And if I didn't hate her before I'm thinking about it after today and those white jeans. :D To me, they were so much cuter than some of those ridiculous grabs they throw her way. I didn't care for the top but the jeans were an excellent choice.

Benay

Postby Benay » Thu May 31, 2012 4:34 pm

Quote Lucy3:
Quote shoozeyque2:
Quote JUJU41: I think Phyllis is getting on everyone's last nerve. Can't Nick see how wacky she has been acting with her over expressive facial expressions and hand and arms jerking and waving around. The girl needs help. Great Job Michelle Stafford!

________

MS is doing a great job in making us hate Phyllis soooooooo much and be so sick of her and her facial and arm expressions, like another poster said.
And if I didn't hate her before I'm thinking about it after today and those white jeans. :D To me, they were so much cuter than some of those ridiculous grabs they throw her way. I didn't care for the top but the jeans were an excellent choice.

You're thinking about hating her because she had on cute jeans?

Postby Guest » Thu May 31, 2012 4:50 pm

Quote Benay:

Real classy!

LMAO another one of those sweet sharon fans huh

Postby Guest » Thu May 31, 2012 4:51 pm

Quote Lucy3:
Quote shoozeyque2:

________

I loved the top and thought that it looked perfect with the white jeans

Backstreet

Postby Backstreet » Thu May 31, 2012 4:56 pm

Quote Benay:
Quote Lucy3:
Quote shoozeyque2:

________

You're thinking about hating her because she had on cute jeans?

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Backstreet

Postby Backstreet » Thu May 31, 2012 4:58 pm

This character can wear anything. She has that kind of figure. Today, Phyllis was looking particularly gorgeous and the top and those jeans were gorgeous on her. The woman has the height and the body to carry it off. She is stunning!

Villy89

Postby Villy89 » Thu May 31, 2012 4:59 pm

Quote Sinny230:
Quote Benay:

Real classy!

LMAO another one of those sweet sharon fans huh

Don't you get too old and tired of trolling these boards, picking fights and instigating? You remind so much of Phyllis, childish and petty with a big mouth. Btw, why are you allowed on this board? Aren't you suppose to be ban for good? Where are the mods when we need them to do their job? Posters, please help me to report this troll. ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”