WHY PHYLLIS WILL SURVIVE

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

Re: WHY PHYLLIS WILL SURVIVE

Postby rediculous » Sun May 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Quote Earthling: It is not like Phyllis is the only one on this show who has gotten away with anything. I think Phyllis will be fine in the end. Just look at the crimes Victor and Adam and others have gotten away with. Adam burning the remains of Ashley's fetus is probably the worst thing I have ever seen on Y&R. Yet now he is some grand saviour to Chelsea. I will be glad if tptb do let Phyllis' story come out. I hope Nick forgives her, I think he will. Can't wait to see Nick, Phyllis, and the baby as one happy family.

LOl, your watching the wrong show if you want to see one happy family. This is not "Little House On The Prarie". It's even doubtful the little stinkberry will go to full term. You'll see no happy on this show, that lasts any length of time..

superchick

Postby superchick » Sun May 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Just a thought, but maybe the point of bringing Phyllis' past to light and rehashing everything that played out is about daisy. Maybe this is a way to remind her of her emotions when she so desperately wanted Danny to love her & want her like he did christine. Could this be a way to make her feel something for daisy & bring them together in some sense because she knows first hand how daisy feels?

Backstreet

Postby Backstreet » Sun May 27, 2012 7:36 pm

Quote Blue 501:
Quote Backstreet:
Quote InCanada: Why is Sharon's name being mentioned? Isn't this another ode to Phyllis?

Sure there will be no jail time, but I hope she will feel the wrath and contempt of the GC's hypocrites.

I want her to feel the same shame and humiliation she caused Heather, Adam, Sharon and even Dru to feel. Just once this woman needs to suffer as much as her victims.

Substance and stability, ha! how about arms flailing and saying Why MEEEE? Why meee!! Yeah I will watch of course.
She is not stable she is sick in the head.

Phyllis has no reason to suffer for such an idiot as Sharon or Heather, Adam or even Dru. If you take a good hard look at those idiots, what happened to all of them, they are responsible for, not Phyllis! That is hilarious. What? Suffer for them? On what planet? If they suffered, they did it to themselves. It sounds to me like you just want a bloodbath for Phyllis because Nick loves her and their family together. As for the rest of those ignorant yahoo's? Those fools did it to themselves! Phyllis doesn't owe those idiots anything! Let alone something so silly as to suffer for them! That would make our girl the biggest martyr on the show! Talk about a victim? Is that how you really see Phyllis?

And Phyllis totally deserves anything she gets. She set out to murder Christine in cold blood by the cowardly instrument of a speeding car hitting her fragile body and snuffing the life from it. None of the women Phyllis attacked so boldly in Useless Pile ever did anything as bad as that. Murder or attempted murder is not a youthful peccadillo. No matter how much they try to make her story different, we saw what she did.

Sometimes it helps to look up the shows history. You might want to go back and look up the history of Diane Jenkins and maybe you should also look up Paul's sister, Patty. There is also the Sheila story that would also help you to learn more about the history as well. If you think that nothing was done to Phyllis, these stories will help you to see some balance. Christine had it coming, by the way. She had no business sticking her snotty snoot into Phyllis's business with her son to begin with. Especially since that little long nosed snot didn't have any kids of her own.

InCanada

Postby InCanada » Sun May 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Quote Backstreet:
Quote Blue 501:
Quote Backstreet:
Quote InCanada: Why is Sharon's name being mentioned? Isn't this another ode to Phyllis?

Sure there will be no jail time, but I hope she will feel the wrath and contempt of the GC's hypocrites.

I want her to feel the same shame and humiliation she caused Heather, Adam, Sharon and even Dru to feel. Just once this woman needs to suffer as much as her victims.

Substance and stability, ha! how about arms flailing and saying Why MEEEE? Why meee!! Yeah I will watch of course.

Phyllis has no reason to suffer for such an idiot as Sharon or Heather, Adam or even Dru. If you take a good hard look at those idiots, what happened to all of them, they are responsible for, not Phyllis! That is hilarious. What? Suffer for them? On what planet? If they suffered, they did it to themselves. It sounds to me like you just want a bloodbath for Phyllis because Nick loves her and their family together. As for the rest of those ignorant yahoo's? Those fools did it to themselves! Phyllis doesn't owe those idiots anything! Let alone something so silly as to suffer for them! That would make our girl the biggest martyr on the show! Talk about a victim? Is that how you really see Phyllis?

And Phyllis totally deserves anything she gets. She set out to murder Christine in cold blood by the cowardly instrument of a speeding car hitting her fragile body and snuffing the life from it. None of the women Phyllis attacked so boldly in Useless Pile ever did anything as bad as that. Murder or attempted murder is not a youthful peccadillo. No matter how much they try to make her story different, we saw what she did.

Sometimes it helps to look up the shows history. You might want to go back and look up the history of Diane Jenkins and maybe you should also look up Paul's sister, Patty. There is also the Sheila story that would also help you to learn more about the history as well. If you think that nothing was done to Phyllis, these stories will help you to see some balance. Christine had it coming, by the way. She had no business sticking her snotty snoot into Phyllis's business with her son to begin with. Especially since that little long nosed snot didn't have any kids of her own.

No one deserves what Phyllis did to Christine.

Oh yeah Diane framed Phyllis for that fire, Patty almost killed Summer. I have forgotten what Sheila did to her or I doubt I was watching back then. Okay so Phyllis had ish happened to her too, but it still doesn't give her the right to treat people the way she does.

dbpnrd

Postby dbpnrd » Sun May 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Quote Backstreet:
Quote dbpnrd: Phlty will only survive if you Backstreet/Gencor stop obsessing over her. It gets scary to see how obsess u r over fictional characters. MS should get a bodyguard if not just for you.

I am beginning to think thta you are obcessed with me because you think that I am obcessed with Phyllis because you can't stand the fact that Phyllis has a strong fan. Think about it. You just can't stand it that I am a Phyllis fan and that I can dish out what you can't seem to take well at all. It is not me, it is you. I am fine. You personal attacks on me, however, are scary. Very scary. You are a stalker and seriously distrubed one at that. Go look in your own mirror and say these things to yourself and make sure that you are looking straight into yourself while you do it. There you will find your obsession.

Please don't flater yoursel, if you stopped writing all those insane novels of hate and luv for Phylthy you could probable be able to have a good look at yourself. I would not dream of stalking someone so obsessess as u.

Chanel - Girl

Postby Chanel - Girl » Sun May 27, 2012 8:54 pm

Quote Adams pants: Phyllis will absolutely survive! Cockroaches always outlive everything and everybody! :D

Friggin love this one! LMAO!!!

Earthling

Postby Earthling » Sun May 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Quote rediculous:
Quote Earthling: It is not like Phyllis is the only one on this show who has gotten away with anything. I think Phyllis will be fine in the end. Just look at the crimes Victor and Adam and others have gotten away with. Adam burning the remains of Ashley's fetus is probably the worst thing I have ever seen on Y&R. Yet now he is some grand saviour to Chelsea. I will be glad if tptb do let Phyllis' story come out. I hope Nick forgives her, I think he will. Can't wait to see Nick, Phyllis, and the baby as one happy family.

LOl, your watching the wrong show if you want to see one happy family. This is not "Little House On The Prarie". It's even doubtful the little stinkberry will go to full term. You'll see no happy on this show, that lasts any length of time..

Phick seems pretty happy IMO. I'm just hoping Nick will forgive Phyllis if and when her past is revealed. I would love for Phick to be the couple that stays together, for once. I think Phyllis really loves Nick, she would have to considering all the baggage that Nick has brought into their relationship. And I hope the little blueberry does go to full term and has his mothers red hair and his fathers dimples. How cute he will be. I am sure Summer and Daniel will adore their baby brother.

Earthling

Postby Earthling » Sun May 27, 2012 9:12 pm

[quote]Quote rediculous: [quote]Quote Earthling: It is not like Phyllis is the only one on this show who has gotten away with anything. I think Phyllis will be fine in the end. Just look at the crimes Victor and Adam and others have gotten away with. Adam burning the remains of Ashl

jimjay001

Postby jimjay001 » Sun May 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Quote Benay:
Quote bellarus: The way this story is unfolding, I agree with you. Not only will Phyllis survive, she will be stronger than ever.

When Phyllis thinks back to that horrible time in her life, she will be very sad for how desperate and alone she was then. Now she has so very much. Phyllis will be fine. It will take a lot more than Ricky to bring her down.

You are absolutely right.For all those who love Ricky simply because he's going after Phyllis, I say let's see who will be the last one standing. My money's on Phyllis!

LOL! Is that where all of the sudden Ricky love is coming from? I haven't been into the threads, but I've seen a lot of them lately. I should have known. ~)

Backstreet

Postby Backstreet » Sun May 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Quote InCanada:
Quote Backstreet:
Quote Blue 501:
Quote Backstreet:

No one deserves what Phyllis did to Christine.

Oh yeah Diane framed Phyllis for that fire, Patty almost killed Summer. I have forgotten what Sheila did to her or I doubt I was watching back then. Okay so Phyllis had ish happened to her too, but it still doesn't give her the right to treat people the way she does.

Tell that to every journalist in the world! If we all get upset everyday because of news stories about individuals, we would have no news. America has a first amendment right and it is called free speech. Since when would anyone be against that? Maybe in a communist country but not America. We have a right to say whatever we want. Stand in any grocery line, pharmacy line, Dollar Store line, at every checkout counter, you will see tabloid after tabloid, magazine after magazine and they all do what Phyllis does. Do you want all of them pay to? And, lets don't stop there. Every news run, every cable talk channel, talk radio and so much more. Do you want to see all of them crucified to? I mean you can take what Phyllis does in her job and apply it anywhere, reel or real. SID, SOD, SOW and so many more. They are filled with stories of these actors in the real. Do you want to see all of those magazines editors crucified too? The Washington Post brought down the President of the United States! Do you want to crucify those writers, those investigators to? You know what? Just because you like someone doesn't mean that they can't be written about. That is America. I loved President Clinton but I didn't what he did. I certainly didn't want to see the reporters on his scandal crucified and there are so many others that I didn't like, but I didn't want to see the writers of those stories crucified. Some Phaters don't like me because I like Phyllis and I write about her like I believe the character to be, but I am smart enough and realistic enough to recognize how hate can blind some people as well.

Phyllis has not written anything that wasn't true and frankly, she would be wrong if she just ignored the stories she has written just because a few people got mad about it. It is the nature of the job. I have many friends in this business and it is like they say. You have to be tough to do the job because it is a tough job but someone has to do it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”