SPOILER: Well ladies hang onto your pantyhose!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sharon Young

SPOILER: Well ladies hang onto your pantyhose!!!! Sheila's coming..........

Postby Sharon Young » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:01 am

*) *)
Sheila's coming back via the plastic surgeon as her favorite person...Amber Moore! Of course she kills the surgeon! No witnesses! I hate this! I like Amber Moore & I know in a few weeks I'll feel differently about her! OMG these writers suck! I just may stop watching.....your thoughts?
thanks for posting,
sharon

Granny Pris

Re: SPOILER: Well ladies hang onto your pantyhose!!!!

Postby Granny Pris » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:04 am

>) I have to agree with you about the NOT WATCHING part. I am tired of "Sheila" always coming back and harrassing Lauren. The writers need to get a NEW idea. Surely they have more than a 1 track mind as far as Sheila is concerned. Can't we get them to change their story and let her STAY GONE??????????????????????????????????? >) >) >) >) >)

Sharon Young

Postby Sharon Young » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:20 am

>)
Quote Granny Pris: >) I have to agree with you about the NOT WATCHING part. I am tired of "Sheila" always coming back and harrassing Lauren. The writers need to get a NEW idea. Surely they have more than a 1 track mind as far as Sheila is concerned. Can't we get them to change their story and let her STAY GONE??????????????????????????????????? >) >) >) >) >)
>) You'd think!
thanks,
sharon

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:48 am

Quote Sharon Young: *) *)
Sheila's coming back via the plastic surgeon as her favorite person...Amber Moore! Of course she kills the surgeon! No witnesses! I hate this! I like Amber Moore & I know in a few weeks I'll feel differently about her! OMG these writers suck! I just may stop watching.....your thoughts?
thanks for posting,
sharon

I heard Amber comes back as herself, in another spoiler.

Sharon Young

Postby Sharon Young » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:54 am

Quote nyaccent:
Quote Sharon Young: *) *)
thanks for posting,
sharon

I heard Amber comes back as herself, in another spoiler.

Chrissi & I both have heard Sheila & Amber are the same via the plastic surgeon whom sheila kills after the surgery. I liked Amber, I think she's a good actress and it distresses me that they are going to do this to her....
sorry!
thanks for posting,
sharon

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:56 am

I just read a post (Spoilers found in the Genoa City News for the week of 10/16) where Chrissi said that she heard Amber is going to be playing her Amber character from the B&B.

So there are lots of rumors flying.

Critter

Postby Critter » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:37 pm

According to this issue of SOD, sheila's coming back (not Kimberlain Brown) only to wrap up this Sheila/Lauren storyline for GOOD! It looks like Lynn Marie Latham is wanting to tie up some lose ends the other writers left open. I think that's a good thing, actually. We'll see.

I also read in SOD that Amber will be playing her "Amber" character, but they would not let on what character is going to be Sheila in disguise.

Sharon Young

Postby Sharon Young » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:37 pm

Quote nyaccent: I just read a post (Spoilers found in the Genoa City News for the week of 10/16) where Chrissi said that she heard Amber is going to be playing her Amber character from the B&B.

look at my nip & Tuck spoiler, Chrissi thinks it Amber also.

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:15 pm

Quote Sharon Young:
Quote nyaccent: I just read a post (Spoilers found in the Genoa City News for the week of 10/16) where Chrissi said that she heard Amber is going to be playing her Amber character from the B&B.

look at my nip & Tuck spoiler, Chrissi thinks it Amber also.

Yes, but her other post was written after that saying that Amber is going to be playing Amber character from B&B...check out My spoilers post...Spoilers found in the Genoa City News week of 10/16..

If Sheila is being brought back to tie up loose ends that would be great....but I would hope that someone spots her and kills her before she gets to Lauren... No more Sheila and Lauren stories.

Sharon Young

Postby Sharon Young » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:26 pm

Sheila had a picture of Amber, Sheila went to a plastic surgeon, after plastic surgery she kills her doctor toooo much of a coinsidence for me. Sorry girl, I'll buy you lunch on this one!
thanks,
sharon

Return to “The Young and the Restless”