Statute Of Limitations for Attempted Murder

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jcren

Re: Statute Of Limitations for Attempted Murder

Postby jcren » Fri May 18, 2012 9:04 pm

I would like to see Phyllis finally get hers but I seriously doubt it. Hell I half expect them to rewrite history and claim it wasn't even her driving.... let alone the fact we SAW IT. Whatever.

She is like Victor. She will never lose because she is one of MAB's pets.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Fri May 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Quote jcren: I would like to see Phyllis finally get hers but I seriously doubt it. Hell I half expect them to rewrite history and claim it wasn't even her driving.... let alone the fact we SAW IT. Whatever.

She is like Victor. She will never lose because she is one of MAB's pets.

thing is, they can't rewrite it. not only did we see it, but when she was in jail and haunted by those she'd victimized, the image of paul was one and he was talking about what she'd done to chris and him. it was a scene showing what was on her mind - if she had not tried killing them, she'd have not been able to have the recollection. well, but the writers have shown they will change history anytime they feel like it, so...

jcren

Postby jcren » Fri May 18, 2012 10:45 pm

We also saw George Summers come to town years ago very much a decent father who loved his daughter --- yet they rewrote him as someone Phyllis hadn't seen in years who embezzled money from innocent old people.

~)

SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M

Postby SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M » Sat May 19, 2012 12:45 am

this thread has made me laugh.. thank you for that.. REAL WORLD LAW does not and has never mattered on fictitious soap operas..

also Mixhelle Stafford is not leaving so nothing will happen.. Michael Baldwin will be like the rest of the GC DA's he will lose..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”