Tucker Mullet - Wig or Real Hair?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
HOT PINK

Re: Tucker Mullet - Wig or Real Hair?

Postby HOT PINK » Tue May 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Quote mollyandwally:
Quote HOT PINK: Just got a confirmation from George Guzman, YR's head hairstylist, about the question of Tucker's hair being a wig: "No, it is not, but that's damn funny!"

If it's real I'll bet it's 100% grey. There's a big mis-match going on somewhere. Every time you look at him something just doesn't add up.

Didn't ask George about Tucker's hair being grey. But, you're probably right. Wouldn't be surprised if it was. When he was on DAYS and GH, SN's hair was light brown/blond. I'll bet George could tell A LOT of good secrets about our YR stars.

levann

Postby levann » Tue May 08, 2012 6:37 pm

Quote mollyandwally:
Quote HOT PINK: Just got a confirmation from George Guzman, YR's head hairstylist, about the question of Tucker's hair being a wig: "No, it is not, but that's damn funny!"

If it's real I'll bet it's 100% grey. There's a big mis-match going on somewhere. Every time you look at him something just doesn't add up.

Devil's Advocate: Why would any hairstylist out a client who's wearing a wig if the client didn't want it told? I don't care one way or the other but it does beg the question. I still say it needs to be groomed real or fake.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Tue May 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Quote levann:
Quote mollyandwally:

Devil's Advocate: Why would any hairstylist out a client who's wearing a wig if the client didn't want it told? I don't care one way or the other but it does beg the question. I still say it needs to be groomed real or fake.

George didn't "out" anyone. He just answered a question for me. I certainly don't think it was wrong for him to do that. And, I'm guessing SN won't mind folks knowing his hair is real and not a wig.

levann

Postby levann » Tue May 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Quote HOT PINK:
Quote levann:
Quote mollyandwally:

George didn't "out" anyone. He just answered a question for me. I certainly don't think it was wrong for him to do that. And, I'm guessing SN won't mind folks knowing his hair is real and not a wig.

The point is that if the actor doesn't want anyone to know the stylist will say it's real because his job depends on it. IF the actor wanted people to know he was wearing a wig or didn't care he would speak on it -- not his stylist.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Tue May 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Quote levann:
Quote HOT PINK:
Quote levann:
Quote mollyandwally:

The point is that if the actor doesn't want anyone to know the stylist will say it's real because his job depends on it. IF the actor wanted people to know he was wearing a wig or didn't care he would speak on it -- not his stylist.

I really don't think Mr. Nichols is going to get upset because someone asked if his hair was a wig or that the head stylist said his hair is real.

twinkle556

Postby twinkle556 » Tue May 08, 2012 9:59 pm

I noticed the mismatch. the back two inches are gray.

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Tue May 08, 2012 10:15 pm

If Tuckers hair is real, I like the style. He just needs to have it cut shorter and trimmed. And I agree about the actor. He is a very good one.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”