There are official yandr Bios

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Rfan

There are official yandr Bios

Postby Rfan » Mon May 07, 2012 6:56 am

All births are listed including sorasing of the characters if it was don up or down.

HeyMon

Re: There are official yandr Bios

Postby HeyMon » Mon May 07, 2012 6:59 am

Quote Rfan: All births are listed including sorasing of the characters if it was don up or down.

What I'm saying, there is another site that says that Cane is 40 yrs old, etc.

Rfan

Postby Rfan » Mon May 07, 2012 7:12 am

Quote HeyMon:
Quote Rfan: All births are listed including sorasing of the characters if it was don up or down.

Cane has never been shown to be forty on the show he was 31 when he arrived on the show 4 years ago I don't know which site you were looking at. They have also shown his birth date on his passport on the show. Cane is 35 and Lily is 25. They had a discussion of age when they first met because he was concerned after talking to Jill about it he decided being with Lily was the most important thing. I know what the show have shown and that is what I go by there are a lot of sites/blogs with personal agendas I stick to what have been shown.

Qu33nTeelovesAdam

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Mon May 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Quote Rfan:
Quote HeyMon:

Cane has never been shown to be forty on the show he was 31 when he arrived on the show 4 years ago I don't know which site you were looking at. They have also shown his birth date on his passport on the show. Cane is 35 and Lily is 25. They had a discussion of age when they first met because he was concerned after talking to Jill about it he decided being with Lily was the most important thing. I know what the show have shown and that is what I go by there are a lot of sites/blogs with personal agendas I stick to what have been shown.

Nothing but the facts... Love it!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”