Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
3WishGenie

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby 3WishGenie » Mon May 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Quote Gemini50:
Quote jamilah:
Quote 3WishGenie: I have no doubt that our couple is roaring back!! You won't be disappointed by today's CDN show. Chadam have a mini fight and it's clear the passion is still there! Adam in particular did not hold back...he made it clear he still loves her!

Great show today, Chadam is still in love with each other. I think Chelsea will go back to see the fortune teller, she seemed curious when she told her to pay $10 and she will tell her more. Adam seem concerned that Avery may want Dylan back. He is worried that Chelsea may get hurt, oh Adam that is so sweet. I am so happy he is starting to remember that she tried to tell him something. I hope he will eventually remember what she told him in the coma. I think Chelsea is just falling for the way Dylan is treating her. She is not falling for Dylan the man himself. She is not being her true self, even Adam pointed out that going to the fair is not her. Glad to have you back Adam now that you stopped feeling sorry for yourself. I am sure you know this but your next action is to eliminate your competition(Dylan). Looking forward to you winning Chelsea back. :D

Hi, the only thing I would add is that Adam wanted to know if Avery still had feelings for Dylan hoping she would want him back since she was not wearing Nick's engagement. Adam wants Dylan away from Chelsea.

I wouldn't put it past him at all to use Avery that way. He was pretty aggressive in telling Avery that she still wants Dylan. If he does, that'll anger Nick which I'm sure Adam will revel in lol.

I think the fortune teller will tell Chelsea something upsetting because in the preview she was kinda crying. Maybe she'll tell her that Adam is going to find out!! that her plan is a bust.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Mon May 20, 2013 7:26 pm

Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote Gemini50:
Quote jamilah:
Quote 3WishGenie: I have no doubt that our couple is roaring back!! You won't be disappointed by today's CDN show. Chadam have a mini fight and it's clear the passion is still there! Adam in particular did not hold back...he made it clear he still loves her!

Great show today, Chadam is still in love with each other. I think Chelsea will go back to see the fortune teller, she seemed curious when she told her to pay $10 and she will tell her more. Adam seem concerned that Avery may want Dylan back. He is worried that Chelsea may get hurt, oh Adam that is so sweet. I am so happy he is starting to remember that she tried to tell him something. I hope he will eventually remember what she told him in the coma. I think Chelsea is just falling for the way Dylan is treating her. She is not falling for Dylan the man himself. She is not being her true self, even Adam pointed out that going to the fair is not her. Glad to have you back Adam now that you stopped feeling sorry for yourself. I am sure you know this but your next action is to eliminate your competition(Dylan). Looking forward to you winning Chelsea back. :D

Hi, the only thing I would add is that Adam wanted to know if Avery still had feelings for Dylan hoping she would want him back since she was not wearing Nick's engagement. Adam wants Dylan away from Chelsea.

I wouldn't put it past him at all to use Avery that way. He was pretty aggressive in telling Avery that she still wants Dylan. If he does, that'll anger Nick which I'm sure Adam will revel in lol.

I think the fortune teller will tell Chelsea something upsetting because in the preview she was kinda crying. Maybe she'll tell her that Adam is going to find out!! that her plan is a bust.

I hope you are right and it's not bad news about the baby!
I'm so nervous about this fortune teller, she really good, wouldn't mind going to her myself! LOL

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Mon May 20, 2013 7:26 pm

Quote Gemini50:
Quote jamilah: Hey Chadam Fans this baby S/L can be frustating to watch sometimes so lets have some fun. For those of you who want to play, let me know your guess has to how or when the truth will come out that Adam is the daddy.

For tomorrow Can Show Chloe is telling Chelsea she has to get Dylan to marry her. I am guessing if that happens Adam will crash the wedding and reveal that he is father. By then he would have had some kind of proof. Let me know your thoughts :D

I really don't want to say this but I think probably July or August. By that time CHYLAN and SHADAM will be married.
I'm uncomfortable about these writers. They seem to want us to beieve what is on screen but I always feel I am being
conned by the writers. I hope I am 100% wrong.

Right now he is in the suspicious stage, he will be in this stage for awhile. He is certain but has no proof.
I think Victoria will use this info against Adam some how to do with NE, that is how he will find out. But may be too late to save Chelsea from marrying Dylan.

I hope I am 100% wrong.

I hope she goes back to the fortune teller soon, I would love to know what more she has to say to Chelsea.

I highly doubt Shadam are going to get married. If anything, Chelsea will find a way to rush a wedding with Dylan to cover her butt! She likes Dylan but she is kinda using him at the same time in her scheme. I guess Chadam are both users LOL so perfect for each other :D

I agree with Jamilah. Adam will crash the Chylan nuptials revealing that he is the father.

Jonathan1993

Postby Jonathan1993 » Mon May 20, 2013 7:44 pm

Dylan will never have Chelsea's heart no matter what adam did in the past sharon is crazy about him and you can see chelsea is still crazy in love with adam it won't end well for dylan.

jamilah

Postby jamilah » Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Quote Gemini50:
Quote jamilah: Hey Chadam Fans this baby S/L can be frustating to watch sometimes so lets have some fun. For those of you who want to play, let me know your guess has to how or when the truth will come out that Adam is the daddy.

For tomorrow Can Show Chloe is telling Chelsea she has to get Dylan to marry her. I am guessing if that happens Adam will crash the wedding and reveal that he is father. By then he would have had some kind of proof. Let me know your thoughts :D

I really don't want to say this but I think probably July or August. By that time CHYLAN and SHADAM will be married.
I'm uncomfortable about these writers. They seem to want us to beieve what is on screen but I always feel I am being

Right now he is in the suspicious stage, he will be in this stage for awhile. He is certain but has no proof.
I think Victoria will use this info against Adam some how to do with NE, that is how he will find out. But may be too late to save Chelsea from marrying Dylan.

I hope I am 100% wrong.

I hope she goes back to the fortune teller soon, I would love to know what more she has to say to Chelsea.

Shadam is not getting married. Adam is gaining his senses back he lost his marriage because of sharon he will note lose out being father because of her too. With that said we all know Adam has a huge ego. He probably thinks chelsea is using dylan to punish him for hurting her. He will stop at nothing now to remove dylan from chelsea life. Adam hates to lose so this is just another challenge for him.

Jonathan1993

Postby Jonathan1993 » Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Chelsea is conflicted with her emotions and feelings just like adam is they have amazing chemistry and they belong together.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Mon May 20, 2013 7:53 pm

Quote jamilah:
Quote Gemini50:

I hope I am 100% wrong.

Shadam is not getting married. Adam is gaining his senses back he lost his marriage because of sharon he will note lose out being father because of her too. With that said we all know Adam has a huge ego. He probably thinks chelsea is using dylan to punish him for hurting her. He will stop at nothing now to remove dylan from chelsea life. Adam hates to lose so this is just another challenge for him.

that ego was out in full force. "Do you regret leaving me?" :-) almost fell out of my chair when he said that!! He could not stand that she was having a great time with Dylan and him being all doting on her. They were so irritated by each other they both left the coffeeshop at the same time...LOVE *)

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Mon May 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote jamilah:
Quote Gemini50:

I hope I am 100% wrong.

that ego was out in full force. "Do you regret leaving me?" :-) almost fell out of my chair when he said that!! He could not stand that she was having a great time with Dylan and him being all doting on her. They were so irritated by each other they both left the coffeeshop at the same time...LOVE *)

Stop! Your getting me so excited to watch tomorrows episode!! It feels like its been forever since these two have had a scene together.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Mon May 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Quote butterfly affect:
Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote jamilah:
Quote Gemini50:

I hope I am 100% wrong.

Stop! Your getting me so excited to watch tomorrows episode!! It feels like its been forever since these two have had a scene together.

I'm so looking forward to tomorrow's episode, and it seems certain that we have more Chadam fighting later this week. I'm curious how unhinged Adam is going to become before he can prove that its his baby? Dylan better look out, and if Dylan willingly goes along with the con--lets just say that its a good thing the man has combat training.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Mon May 20, 2013 9:57 pm

Quote gardengal:
Quote Jonathan1993: This is not the adam were used to seeing, the adam fights for the woman he loves, whatever it takes. This adam seems to fold under his father's thumb. he needs to take action before he lose chelsea. she still loves him by the flasbacks she has of them together. Josh needs to fix him or he will lose many loyal fans including me.

I think Adam is protecting his latest plan for NE. He dumped Sharon, because he wanted to dump her. Victor got a bit of a rise out of him when the old grump started bashing Chelsea.

Having said that, JG has changed Adam quite a bit. The old Adam would have never surrendered Chelsea with such ease. Yeah Adam would have thrown himself a pity party, but he would have dusted himself off and fight the fight. Unfortunately JG wants to take Adam back to his version, and do battle with Victoria for the title of heir. It strikes me that JG can't see that he is making both Adam and Vicky sniveling weaklings, and neither are suitable heirs to Victor.

I liked the Adam of last year that was nicer, calmer, comical, but still not comfortable showing emotions (which makes it more compelling when he does. Now, he is just more uptight, but that would be more to the divorce and pregnancy news and his main focus at Newman Enterprises.

It will be interesting to how this Victor 2.0 version works with Chelsea, if they reunite. MM mentioned that with Chelsea, Adam was more like his mother while rejecting more of his father. It seems both he and Chelsea have both changed some in character.

I haven't been crazy where the new writers have taken Adam at times, since I thought he still had that edge with the nicer version.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”