Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TwoOfEach

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby TwoOfEach » Sun May 19, 2013 4:28 pm

The only good thing about carrying this baby lie s/l into July is that there is still a baby in July. No way do the writers kill an almost full-term, viable outside the womb Newman baby.

Also, it virtually guarantees no Shadam baby b/c Sharon would already know and she'd be beating down the door to tell Adam making Chelsea's baby reveal totally anti-climatic. Too bad, so sad. Chelsea's got the heir and Sharon isn't providing a spare.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Sun May 19, 2013 8:27 pm

Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote Do Not Care:
Quote 3WishGenie: Im excited to see the bump as well. Just makes it more real that a Chadam baby is on the way. In a perfect world I imagine Adam with his hand on her tummy, talking to the baby but I'll settle for a jealous Adam watching Dylan do all that lol :-)

Yeah, I doubt we'll get much closeness of Chadam during the pregnancy! From the sounds of it, it's still a secret going into July, and Anita is back causing problems!

I hope at least Adam keeps his suspicions about the baby being his, as he watches her belly grow and Dylan doing all the things he should be doing.

Messing with the Shadam fans in that Shadam surprise turn thread is pretty funny, they take everything so seriously and will likely get me banned LOL...trashing me in the no bash shadam thread....ugh

Yes...but the problems that Anita might cause are the kind we like. She sees her grandchild as a meal ticket, and she isn't happy that Chelsea is giving all the $$$$ up. I'm just unhappy that we have to wait six weeks (or more) for the crap to hit the fans.

On May 17, I think, SBu tweeted he was doing scenes with MCE, MM, JM and JC assuming these are July scenes being filmed now. Can it be assumed that Dylan and Chelsea are not one of the 3 couples to get married? JG spoiler/interview I think with SID mentioned, one or more couples get married. NAVERY, CHYLAN, SHADAM....if Nick and Avery split and Dylan goes back to Avery then NAVERY is out,
CHYLAN is out. That leaves only SHADAM....just thinking.
Not sure if Anita is on in June or July, another reason to think CHYLAN is not one of the couples to get married.

sorry, does Sharon find out in June or July, then Adam would know too. I'm somewhat confused. Sharon knowing is that from a spoiler/speculation?

I hope Dylan and Chelsea go to the fortune teller this month
I'm really curious to hear what she has to say. Also a Genoan goes back to the fortune teller, could this be Chelsea? I hope so, once again another piece to this puzzle and I'm curious.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Sun May 19, 2013 9:02 pm

Quote TwoOfEach: The only good thing about carrying this baby lie s/l into July is that there is still a baby in July. No way do the writers kill an almost full-term, viable outside the womb Newman baby.

Also, it virtually guarantees no Shadam baby b/c Sharon would already know and she'd be beating down the door to tell Adam making Chelsea's baby reveal totally anti-climatic. Too bad, so sad. Chelsea's got the heir and Sharon isn't providing a spare.

I didn't realize there was still speculation that Sharon would be pregnant lol! As far as I'm concerned she is out of the running.

The baby will be just fine, much to a certain fanbase's chagrin. In just a few short months we will have a cute little brunette bundle of joy for our couple :D

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Mon May 20, 2013 12:21 am

Just 46 more posts until we hit 10,000. Come on guys, let's celebrate!

Do Not Care

Postby Do Not Care » Mon May 20, 2013 12:38 am

Cannot wait for Chadam this week!!!!!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon May 20, 2013 9:05 am

Yes almost at 10,000 posts and almost at 1000 pages everyone, and it wouldn't be possible without all of us Chadam fans making it so, and I really hope Chadam does reunite, sooner rather than later :)

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon May 20, 2013 9:52 am

Come on let's bump Chadam up back up to where they belong, in the top spot

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon May 20, 2013 9:52 am

Come on let's bump Chadam up back up to where they belong, in the top spot

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Mon May 20, 2013 11:51 am

Today's the day Adam starts to use his brain! :D Let the cat and mouse game begin!!

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Mon May 20, 2013 12:34 pm

Quote 3WishGenie: Today's the day Adam starts to use his brain! :D Let the cat and mouse game begin!!

I know. "If looks could kill then they probably will. . ." The game is on, and heaven help the poor schmucks caught in the middle. >)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”