Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Axl Rose

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Axl Rose » Sat May 18, 2013 11:15 am

Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote gardengal: Adam didn't dump Sharon to please daddy. He did it to buy time for his mysterious buyback plan. For some reason Adam doesn't want Victor to know how he plans to make NE private, but Adam definitely wants Victor involved.

Spumors about the surprising turn is Sharon goes off her meds, and then takes out her frustrations on Chelsea. Now that makes a lot more sense than Adam reuniting with Sharon. Where's the surprise in that scenario. Been there and done that ...hmm...six times.

I'm not sure about the Sharon dark-side spumors, but if true , it would solve a number of problems.

1) Adam has never really paid for or shown much remorse for gaslighting Ashley. If someone starts gaslighting Chelsea, she's going to blame Adam. Dylan will become even more protective, and Adam will be shut out as the behavior escalates. It's the closest thing to karmic payback Adam could ever get since he can't get pregnant himself; Sharon doing it to him is the icing on the cake.

2) Chelsea is getting tons of blowback for being too happy in this baby lie story. Sharon gaslighting her is her punishment.

3) Sharon finally gets revenge on Adam. As long as Chelsea and baby aren't seriously hurt and nobody dies, Sharon skates with a few weeks at Ferncliff.

4) If paternity is still in doubt, Adam gets a chance to show Chelsea that he picks her when the confrontation between Sharon and Chelsea occurs.

It could be a really powerful story.

Yes I agree it could be a powerful story especially with Dylan in the mix as well as other characters like Avery and Nick also

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat May 18, 2013 11:15 am

Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote gardengal: Adam didn't dump Sharon to please daddy. He did it to buy time for his mysterious buyback plan. For some reason Adam doesn't want Victor to know how he plans to make NE private, but Adam definitely wants Victor involved.

Spumors about the surprising turn is Sharon goes off her meds, and then takes out her frustrations on Chelsea. Now that makes a lot more sense than Adam reuniting with Sharon. Where's the surprise in that scenario. Been there and done that ...hmm...six times.

I'm not sure about the Sharon dark-side spumors, but if true , it would solve a number of problems.

1) Adam has never really paid for or shown much remorse for gaslighting Ashley. If someone starts gaslighting Chelsea, she's going to blame Adam. Dylan will become even more protective, and Adam will be shut out as the behavior escalates. It's the closest thing to karmic payback Adam could ever get since he can't get pregnant himself; Sharon doing it to him is the icing on the cake.

2) Chelsea is getting tons of blowback for being too happy in this baby lie story. Sharon gaslighting her is her punishment.

3) Sharon finally gets revenge on Adam. As long as Chelsea and baby aren't seriously hurt and nobody dies, Sharon skates with a few weeks at Ferncliff.

4) If paternity is still in doubt, Adam gets a chance to show Chelsea that he picks her when the confrontation between Sharon and Chelsea occurs.

It could be a really powerful story.

Yes I agree it could be a powerful story especially with Dylan in the mix as well as other characters like Avery and Nick also

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat May 18, 2013 11:24 am

7 more pages until we hit our 1000 page mark, we are that close Chadam fans, let's kick this thing into higher gear

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat May 18, 2013 11:24 am

7 more pages until we hit our 1000 page mark, we are that close Chadam fans, let's kick this thing into higher gear

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Sat May 18, 2013 2:17 pm

Bumping up the love for Chadam--the future of Y&R and Newman Enterprises.

swtkel01

Postby swtkel01 » Sat May 18, 2013 3:46 pm

Enough of all this baby hiding, meaningless sex, and fighting between Adam and Chelsea. Get them back together once and for all!!! They don't love anyone but each other. No reason why the writers had to make them into a big mess. Get them back now!!!! I love them as a couple!!!

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Sat May 18, 2013 5:44 pm

I can't wait to see the Chadam baby bump on Tuesday. :)

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Sat May 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Thought you would be interested in knowing,I just read it.

Will Sharon Go After Chelsea & Baby?[/b]

I read this spoiler at DR. Sharon is so depressed about Cassie and about breaking up with Adam. She also stops taking her pills and tells her therapist that she has no purpose in life or something like that. Then I think she finds out the truth about Chelsea and the baby.

Assuming Sharon finds out soon then maybe Adam and Dylan should know too. Could be May scenes or early June.

Not sure where this would fit in with all the other spoilers timeline...

pleasss

Postby pleasss » Sat May 18, 2013 7:38 pm

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote TwoOfEach: Also, other spoiler boards and Canadian sites say that at the end of the show, Adam was remembering Victor's words about Chelsea not thinking about Sharon. He didn't spend much time mourning the loss of Sharon at all. If anything happens with Shadam in the near future, it will be a reaction to Chelsea and Chylan and nothing real.

Well said if anything this is only establishing Sharon as Adam's second choice and deep down Sharon knows it

Yeah.. whatever, you guys are grasping at straws trying to come with an explanation to this surprising turn ~)

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Sat May 18, 2013 7:39 pm

Quote TwoOfEach: I can't wait to see the Chadam baby bump on Tuesday. :)

Me, too. I'm so excited. Kind of cute. Chels is adorabe she puts a smile on my face right now b/ce she is so busted.

I rewatched the previews for Monday epi Cdn and to see her with Dylan, Avery saying you are glowing and showing already with Adam staring her down, I guess it is nervous laughter but made me laugh...

Even if it is a tease basing on the preview a lot is being said just from the preview. Avery's comments....

Baby bump, just like her first pregnancy she looked adorable

Return to “The Young and the Restless”